Abandoned EDSC - Elite Dangerous Stellar Cartographer

Hello,

I've been working on an iOS companion app for Elite Dangerous that allows you to navigate the galaxy entirely within your iOS device. I have a bunch of screenshots available here:

http://imgur.com/a/mD2LG

Here are the features that I've implemented so far:

- Navigate the whole Galaxy!
- Plot and navigate routes directly in the Star Map
- Bookmark favourite Stars for faster navigation
- Find Nearby Commodities
- Find Trade Routes
- View System Information
- View Station Information

It does use data sourced from the EDDB API however no internet connection or account information is required so it should be compatible with all versions of the game including the Xbox version. I do plan to optionally integrate with the game API to provide your position and get up to date commodity information - I've just not implemented it yet. I hope to release this on the App Store and eventually the Google Play store as well.

Gathering feedback from the community at this early stage is important to me and I look forward to your feedback and any further input that you might have to make it better!

Thanks
Alex

I would imagine the most obvious suggestions are to allow us to log in and see our position in the galaxy map, the storage of planned routes and perhaps access to our EDSM data ? Otherwise well done with the app. Writing for iOS is not easy!

I would imagine the most obvious suggestions are to allow us to log in and see our position in the galaxy map, the storage of planned routes and perhaps access to our EDSM data ? Otherwise well done with the app. Writing for iOS is not easy!

I second this, great suggestions

Would also request an option to set the size of the radius of named systems... feels a bit on the small side right now.

Hi is this app still available and also on the UK store. I would really appreciate the chance to use it as it's exactly what I'm wanting:
Thanks 07

Top Bottom