EDSM Expedition roster

With so many pages on the EDSM DW2 roster page is there an easier way to find your Cmdr than just scrolling through them all?

My eyes hurt after a few pages alone!

I gave up on the EDSM site, and not sure where the roster went - I know it got closed but would have like to see what my number was. EDSM knows I'm signed up so that will have to be enough for me I guess.

Thanks for the info everyone.

Its turns out I'm #3918 on the roster and page 5 of the EDSM expedition list - and yes, I went past that page numerous times!

I couldn't get Ctrl F to work on my PC for some reason, it brought up the search box but wouldn't let me enter the name when I pressed Enter.

Checking my entry on the EDSM roster I find that my commander name and location is wrong - this is from my other Elite account. EDSM has my DW2 commander name and has me as enrolled on the expedition. I have deleted the other commander from EDDI and EDDiscovery to no avail. EDSM as the correct position of the other account name - it just the wrong commander for DW2 - any suggestions?

Checking my entry on the EDSM roster I find that my commander name and location is wrong - this is from my other Elite account. EDSM has my DW2 commander name and has me as enrolled on the expedition. I have deleted the other commander from EDDI and EDDiscovery to no avail. EDSM as the correct position of the other account name - it just the wrong commander for DW2 - any suggestions?

Talk to Anthor, Discord is your best bet for that https://discord.gg/0sFOD6GxFZRc1ad0

Top Bottom