Effects of Megaship Scenarios on the BGS

How do megaship scenarios impact the BGS? From my understanding they impact the security slider, but do they also effect the economic slider? Do they also impact the influence of the faction that "owns" the megaship?

How do megaship scenarios impact the BGS? From my understanding they impact the security slider, but do they also effect the economic slider? Do they also impact the influence of the faction that "owns" the megaship?
It tells you after the scenario, and it depends on the scenario type, in the display in the top-right... will show something like
Influence: Minor/Moderate/Significant Increase/Decrease
Security: Minor/Moderate/Significant Increase/Decrease
Economy: Minor/Moderate/Significant Increase/Decrease

Each will flash up for a moment, but only ones affected (i.e if you don't see economy flash up, it wasn't affected)

As for the faction that "owns" the megaship... all scenarios will feature the faction who owns the megaship, and one other faction which (depending on the scenario) is usually the local anarchy faction, and will therefore affect those two factions.

I'm unsure what goes on if there is no local anarchy faction.

For most megaships the "owning" faction is the one that controls the system... at least definitely the case for travelling ships (the ones that follow set itineraries) and static damaged megaships (thargoid scenarios)

Thank you. I've been wanting to test this but the scenarios have stopped spawning for me. I think maybe it's because of the megaships that I currently have in my system, I'm not really sure why.

Thank you. I've been wanting to test this but the scenarios have stopped spawning for me. I think maybe it's because of the megaships that I currently have in my system, I'm not really sure why.
The probability of the scenario starting depends on the state of the controlling faction - Boom at least. Perhaps your faction has come out of the boom state.

The probability of the scenario starting depends on the state of the controlling faction - Boom at least. Perhaps your faction has come out of the boom state.
I don't think they were in boom when I was running scenarios in the system before. My best guess is that maybe the types of megaships I was running on have rotated out and now different types of megaships have rolled in.

Top Bottom