eggs

I'm not sure so late into the game would be a good idea to overhaul an entire system. I don't expect eggs and hatcheries being added to the game, but I could be wrong.

No thank you because in zoos the eggs are hiding in a nursery or not seeing them and once I found a gecko egg at the zoo de la Garenne

I'm not sure so late into the game would be a good idea to overhaul an entire system. I don't expect eggs and hatcheries being added to the game, but I could be wrong.
No thank you because in zoos the eggs are hiding in a nursery or not seeing them and once I found a gecko egg at the zoo de la Garenne
The last Posts were about Eggs as placeable Objects, not Animals laying Eggs (even though it would be awesome). Some really nice Stuff could be done with that. Not only putting them in Nests but also making a Exhibition that shows different Eggs or building something like a Fake Enrichment Item like a Bird House with a Egg inside of it for Animals like Monkeys or Raccoons. A Backstage Area with a Incubator could also be done that way

Yes, having a static object would be awesome for who wants to use them as decorative items but also for who wants to use them in the habitats, as a semi-real nest (Zt2 Style), it would be a nice addition since we know that the laying eggs animation will not come, and birds and reptiles spawning the baby from nowhere it's not very "real", at least we can pretend..

The last Posts were about Eggs as placeable Objects, not Animals laying Eggs (even though it would be awesome). Some really nice Stuff could be done with that. Not only putting them in Nests but also making a Exhibition that shows different Eggs or building something like a Fake Enrichment Item like a Bird House with a Egg inside of it for Animals like Monkeys or Raccoons. A Backstage Area with a Incubator could also be done that way
I totally agree with you, I would love them as objects. I was replying to the original post.

Top Bottom