Elite Achievement during DW2

I hit Elite in Exploration a few days ago on the way to Waypoint 6, only took me four years! It was a bit of an anticlimax, I wish there was more reward for all that hard work.

u9cknqO.png

Last edited:
50M to go for me. I'm planning to try to knock it out before leaving EA. I've turned in some mining mats and a few bounties, so I'm official on the CGs, now time to wrap up Explorer Elite. Still feels like a challenge to me, I usually don't map systems or planets unless I find and ELW, so my payouts have never been super high. Also never pursued the bonuses, so I always get base pay. No big deal, I'll be super excited to finally get an Elite. :D

I usually don't map systems or planets unless I find and ELW, so my payouts have never been super high.
To be fair, even if you only map ELWs and just scan the valuables with the FSS, your payouts will still be super high. An undiscovered planet's FSS scan will net the same credits as a detailed scan with the ADS(+DSS) did, but is of course much faster.

With regards to Undiscovered, ELW, WW, HMC Candidates, by far the biggest earner for me has been mapping undiscovered HMC Candidates.
Reasoning is simple and you don't even need to explore to find out why. HMC pays around 40-45% less than WW Candidate or ELW, yet WW and ELW are much rarer, by a big factor !

Top Bottom