Elite Cartoon Ship Vectors Pack | Edit, Use, Share | +BONUS: Elite Ships Colouring Book

Awesome work Qohen, do you mind if we add this to EDAssets? If you don't mind, could you also create an issue on GitHub so I can remember to add it in :)

I was just about to contact ED Assets for this! :) Please do add them. As a pack or as individual SVG/PNG, your call. I can also send you the blank ones. I'll try to remember my GitHub login :D

They're fab!

<pushes a small child out of the way to steal their crayons> ;)

Haha

I think I'm gonna print one for myself too now

thats-the-most-beautiful-thing-ive-ever-seen.jpg

This is very cool. The winter is coming , and I can use those pics to make own P-n-P board game (grabbing other existing board space games and just switching ships). Thanks!

It's double treat time!

I've been working for quite some time on this project, and it's finally ready to step into the world :)

• On one hand, a collection of Elite ships in vector format that you can freely edit for your own use and enjoyment, provided in SVG, PSD and 3000x3000 PNG files.
• On the other hand, a Ships Colouring Book made from those vectorized ships, that you can print for your children, to pass the time, or simply for your own enjoyment.

Very Nice!

Thank you for sterling work there!

Top Bottom