Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous 2.2.03 - Update incoming.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I know the files weren't added in this update, but here is hoping 2.2.03 contained whatever crucial bit was keeping FD from releasing it:

d94c6wym.png

I was intrigued at the mention of a journal feature... Then read up about it.

Why can't this be a feature we can access in the cockpit, maybe through a tab on the communications display? Seems a bit strange to have to fiddle around with the files, manually, just to read through it. Could be useful for navigation and plotting courses.

Could you post a link to where you read about it?

I was about to look it up, as I guess quite a few people were.

Does this mean that Engineer cargo commodities are still in the game? I thought that they were being removed but can't find anything in the change log to reveal this.

I was intrigued at the mention of a journal feature... Then read up about it.

Why can't this be a feature we can access in the cockpit, maybe through a tab on the communications display? Seems a bit strange to have to fiddle around with the files, manually, just to read through it. Could be useful for navigation and plotting courses.

You can use third party tools to display the journal logs in realtime...

Thanks for the update guys [up]

Can anyone in FDev confirm when they will get around to fixing the ghosting issues Saitek joysticks have?

I've played Elite on 3 separate OS' and 2 separate joysticks now from Windows 7, 8 and now 10 and from the X52 pro to the X55 Rhino (with and without Saitek's drivers and software), and the ghosting has happened on all of them. Very frustrating when your scooping from a star and your FSD starts charging out of the blue and fries all your systems! I haven't made a bug report because everyone who I've talked to about it has said FDev is already aware of the problem and "will fix it"

Not exactly game breaking I admit but a resolution would be nice.

I hereby revoke my congrats on the new update.
FD you messed it up.

Wasn't the goal to get multiple playstyles combat wise
back into the field being viable?
Why on earth was all the feedback regarding shields thrown away
and you did boost shields even more?

WOW, as usual- but curious: you have doubled the hull strength for the shipping vessels including the hauler, which frequently shows up in RES zones as Elites. Won't these guys own the RES now? Those haulers already took a lot of attention to get rid of. Just curious.

WOW, as usual- but curious: you have doubled the hull strength for the shipping vessels including the hauler, which frequently shows up in RES zones as Elites. Won't these guys own the RES now? Those haulers already took a lot of attention to get rid of. Just curious.

What?

I know of three ancient ruins. And the timer for that mission is 3 weeks. Going now to Ram Tha to see if I can hand in same of that data i collected a while ago at one of those ruins.
100.000.000 cr is woth it :)

Um, what? There is only one alien ruins that we’ve found so far. Do you mean ship wrecks maybe, or abandoned bases?

While I'm happy about most of the changes made, why did the diminishing returns on shield boosters get dumped?

I'm not talking about the pressure to keep things as they are (unless that was the reason) but the development reason. Was there unforeseen consequences that were game breaking?

Unless I'm reading this wrong it seems like shields are pretty much the same and hulls on most ships have a huge buff (traders and combat ships).

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom