Fiction Elite:Dangerous ". . .And here the Wheel" (NOVEL)

Hi

For those of you following the 'choose your own adventure' style fiction going on in my Garry Clan newsletter, this weekend is your last chance to vote. The next newsletter is good to go, I just need to write the next part of the story, which is dependent on your vote.

3 Options, 3 possible destinies. Help Robert Garry out of a predicament and get warm fuzzies inside as payment.

You can read the story at the following link (which has a link for voting too).

http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=685e24574ca459eb6ea1c1d46&id=98d22e5ac4

Cheers,

John

Just finished reading this and needed to post....

Absolutely awesome book. I read a lot of Sci-Fi and this has easily been one of the best reads I've had for a long time. Really hoping for some sequels :)

Hi. Thank you that is really awesome news. If you have the time. I'd really appreciate an amazon and/or goodreads review please. It helps others decide that it is awesome too :)

You're right Nomadski. I asked for an answer to your query the second time around and FBP didn't get back to me - lost in the ether perhaps. FBP have my signature on tap so they can actually provide them. I'll organise an easy way for you to get it.

Sorry :(

A bigger, better "And Here The Wheel" for our listening enjoyment? Exciting news! I'm very much looking forward to the CDs when they arrive in the post. :)

Philip Coutts

Volunteer Moderator
So I am about 40% of the way through "And Here the Wheel" and I'm loving it. Particularly because I was born in Aberdeen and the various references make it just that wee bit more interesting. I'm hooked though and I can't wait to see how it all pans out in the end. Great addition to the ED universe.

Thanks Philip, that's really awesome to hear. The real Robert Garry is from Aberdeen too so it was important to me to give an accurate flavour. Hope you enjoy the rest of it. When you finish I'd really love a review on amazon and/or goodreads please.

Thanks, john

Philip Coutts

Volunteer Moderator
Finished last night. Absolutely brilliant from start to finish and had a great ending. I'm off to leave a review on Amazon now.

Thanks alot Philip, I really appreciate you taking the time to do that :)

Just as a by-the-by, I'm posted a sample from another project I'm working on called 'The Seed' - a post apocalyptic 2D novel type game. If you are interested you can check it out at the links below:

The Seed Sample: Click here

The Seed Homepage: Click Here

Cheers

John

It's been a long time coming, but the audiobook version of Elite:And Here The Wheel is now imminent. We've had a change in music among other things. And a revelation!

To celebrate I"m running a competition to win a free copy of the audiobook. You can win by being accurate and you can win by being awesome. The details are on my website: http://andherethewheel.co.nz/2015/06/19/win-a-free-copy-of-the-audiobook-and-here-the-wheel/

Come on over, submit an answer for the competition and hopefully you'll come up trumps!

Thanks,

John

Awesome,

John, I thoroughly enjoyed listening to the audiobook, absolutely brilliant.

Many thanks to you and all those involved in this project. Provided me with a lot of entertainment.

The podcast you did during the writing process was great too. I really enjoyed the insight into your journey in creating this masterpiece and all the discussions and interviews. I extend my thanks to you and all your guests on the podcasts.

I very much hope you write more elite dangerous books (even better if they are brought alive as an audiobook).

Top Bottom