News Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter One Release Date

Brett C

Frontier
Wait ... the Devs won't be able to get into the office to start 3.0 because of 1" of snow !!! [where is it]

Or, will they blame TJ ?

Or, will Brett handle it all from a laptop at home ? :D

My DSL would explode at the sheer size of all the files/archives i'd have to upload. Also, I am using this thing called a Raspberry Pi 3 as my main computer. It puts my laptop to shame!

* TJ cannot be blamed for a winter storm. ;)

Когда обновление? Вы бы хоть время приблизительное назвали! Форум мертвый! Вы совершенно не хотите разговаривать с игроками! Это хамство!

MyRL-n4ZNxoB6hAG7s9Jxr4HS_o=.gif

Wait ... the Devs won't be able to get into the office to start 3.0 because of 1" of snow !!! [where is it]

Or, will they blame TJ ?

Or, will Brett handle it all from a laptop at home ? :D

Most of the snow forecast is for tomorrow which means it will be support not getting in, which won't be a problem as nobody will have forgotten how to download.

People blame TJ so much that I am surprised that the turret mode still picks on William.

He will use the laptop emulator on his ZX Spectrum.

My DSL would explode at the sheer size of all the files/archives i'd have to upload. Also, I am using this thing called a Raspberry Pi 3 as my main computer. It puts my laptop to shame!

* TJ cannot be blamed for a winter storm. ;)

Are you sure about that, I mean I know it wouldn't be fair but being fair has nothing to do with blaming someone.

Top Bottom