Elite Dangerous Black Friday Event Begins!

Beans on Toast covers all the food groups right, I might not be good company in confined spaces but yeah I can survive...WooHoo for Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Hey @sallymorganmoore , I know this isn't the right place but is it possible to check the midnight black color on odyssey?

Since (I believe) update 10 or so on which some colors were fixed like some golden paintjobs that were yellow, the midnight black is now more like a shade of "9pm grey" than "midnight black". I have check in 3 monitors which one of them is a professional and calibrated monitor but the midnight black was a real and deeper black before the change.

Thank you very much!

o7

Woo! This is going to be me with my ships on Friday.
BewitchedAdorableAmberpenshell-size_restricted.gif

Speaking of FC Interiors, I'd really love some better lit FC Hangars that would make my Midnight Black Cutter a bit more visible
I thought the idea of these paintjobs is to make your ship darker, i.e. less visible:

Hey @sallymorganmoore , I know this isn't the right place but is it possible to check the midnight black color on odyssey?

Since (I believe) update 10 or so on which some colors were fixed like some golden paintjobs that were yellow, the midnight black is now more like a shade of "9pm grey" than "midnight black". I have check in 3 monitors which one of them is a professional and calibrated monitor but the midnight black was a real and deeper black before the change.
See? :)

There's a place where my friend, who never saw them, can look at that black paintjobs?
This is from the wiki: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/e...t_Black.gif/revision/latest?cb=20181124062334

I thought the idea of these paintjobs is to make your ship darker, i.e. less visible:

yea, but my post was about lack of lights in hangars, not about the midnight black being too black.
and no, not exactly - nightvision doesnt care about lighting nor about the color of your paint - so midnight black being worn as camo doesnt work for quite some time already.

With apologies to the writers, and to those who read my poor alterations.
I see a Cobra IV
And I want it painted black
No colors anymore
I want them to turn black

I see the ships fly by
Painted in their summer skins
I have to turn my head
Until my darkness goes

I see a line of snakes
And they're all painted black
With flowers and my love
Both never to come back