Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous: Horizons patch 2.0.06

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hostage missions still broken,,, since december...

I can't wait for No Man's Sky to come out on June 21st, because I think by then the hostage missions still will not have been fixed....

Hostage missions still broken,,, since december...

I can't wait for No Man's Sky to come out on June 21st, because I think by then the hostage missions still will not have been fixed....

You're joking, right? Broken missions will never be fixed. Not worth it. Doesn't bring any new sale.

Last edited:
Close Quarters Combat
- Fix an error on the server when a Deathmatch game starts
- Fix the splash at the end of a game showing incorrect results
- Fix the team balancing to account for player rank correctly
- Fix a server error for when a player joins shortly after the lobby enters the initialising state
- Make sure we don't mark a CQC game as about to end when its in the loading state
- Adjusted how teams are set up in CQC games so make them more balanced
- If someone joins a CQC match when the current game has less than 1 minute left, then have them wait on the lobby screen for the next match instead of joining a game about to end
- Hold on to CQC spawn points for longer to avoid spawning on top of a ship
- Lowered the min damage threshold for getting an assist on a player in CQC
- Remove the first blood bonus from capture the flag mode
- Remove the highest score bonus from free-for-all games as the highest score will be the winner, so they ended up double dipping for XP when winning
- When you accept a pending CQC invite, then decline any other invite you have
- Fix CQC Loadouts not always being saved

Not required to have time wasted on it.

That's not true. The mission system is getting another upgrade in 2.1. The broken missions are supposed to be disabled in game at some point.

Oh, because the mission has been "upgraded" already? That doesn't really show...
Seriously though : adding a bunch of templates to a mission generation system wich hasn't changed in itself, is hardly an "upgrade" - but let's see what will happen in 2.1...[rolleyes]

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Oh, because the mission has been "upgraded" already? That doesn't really show...
Seriously though : adding a bunch of templates to a mission generation system wich hasn't changed in itself, is hardly an "upgrade" - but let's see what will happen in 2.1...[rolleyes]

Did you see what the missions looked like at the release? They went through an upgrade, not new templates, but new types were added, branching missions, multi part missions. Get your facts together.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom