Elite Dangerous | Industrial Sale | Introducing the 'Hazard Pack'

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings Commanders.
Another Friday has arrived and here's hoping you've all had a great week in the Galaxy.
Here today with another special announcement, gearing up to shine a spotlight on some exciting new additions to Elite Dangerous livery stock.

"Crank the gears of industry in the brand new Hazard ship kits, featuring functional lights!"
Available now on the
Elite Dangerous Store.

We truly are really excited about these 'first of their kind' new additions and can't wait to see what you make of them!

What's Included In The Pack?
Each pack includes 3 or 4 new Hazard Ship Kit parts (number dependent on your ship of choice), as well as 6 new Paint Jobs.

Hazard Packs will be available for the following ships:
  • Cobra Mk III
  • Krait Mk II
  • Asp Explorer
  • Python
  • Anaconda
  • Type-6
  • Type-9

ED_Industrusl_Sale1920x1080.jpg
To compliment the new arrivals, we're also welcoming in the 'Industrial Sale' now on, over in the Elite Dangerous Store.
The Industrial Sale will include a selection of Paint Jobs, Ship Kits and all Engine and Weapon Colours and runs Friday (22/07/2022) to Friday (29/07/2022)
  • Selected Paint Jobs, Engine and Weapon colours will be discounted by 30%
  • Ship Kits excluding the new Hazard pack will be discounted by 20% on the following ships: Type-6, Keelback, Type-9, Type-10
Really hope you like these new additions, Commanders!

Fly safe, as always and see you in the black o7

FAQ:
More new cosmetics this week? What about game development news and updates on open issues? Why are the team focusing on store content?
We entirely appreciate that many of you are eagerly anticipating more news on the release of Update 13 and progress related to open issues.
News in these areas is still pending and we'll be sure to share any latest information we have, as soon as we have it.
Fear not, the team behind the creation of store items and cosmetics are a skillset all of their own, aiming to bring you new content from their side whilst the core game team focus on core game development, open issues and updates.

Thanks so much for your continued understanding o7

Last edited:

sallymorganmoore

Hazardkit.jpg

So...so...so cool...

These look utterly epic but....

....my side hustle after Powerplay updates is the utter fantasy of having Camo paints and Crossfire (and now these ship kits / paints) for the most industrial ingots of ship going- the Fed Drop Ship, FAS and Fed Gunship. Angular, purposeful, chunky these ships cry out for proper adornment.

Will the Crayon Gods bring forth joy for these ships?

sallymorganmoore

These look utterly epic but....

....my side hustle after Powerplay updates is the utter fantasy of having Camo paints and Crossfire (and now these ship kits / paints) for the most industrial ingots of ship going- the Fed Drop Ship, FAS and Fed Gunship. Angular, purposeful, chunky these ships cry out for proper adornment.

Will the Crayon Gods bring forth joy for these ships?

Rubbernuke I don't know what I'd do if I didn't see you here. I'll take the thoughts and word them exactly so.

sallymorganmoore

These are exactly what I've been looking to fit to my planet landing ships, unfortunately I use a DBX & a Cobra MKIV :D
Perhaps it's time for me to make a cobra MK III version.
You know the MkIII makes sense...
I'm not biased in ANY WAY toward the Cobra MkIII. Don't listen to anyone who might tell you otherwise..............................................

You know the MkIII makes sense...
I'm not biased in ANY WAY toward the Cobra MkIII. Don't listen to anyone who might tell you otherwise..............................................
I love mine, but it's my starter ship with the borrowed modules so it would be like giving the car I passed my test in a respray!
I'll get a nice new one.

Top Bottom