ANNOUNCEMENT Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Has Launched!

I'm back in and farming again at Dav's Hope. I was only getting in 50% of the time before the hotfix, so far it seems good again.
I wasn't having any other issues so can't comment on them.

I'm back in and farming again at Dav's Hope. I was only getting in 50% of the time before the hotfix, so far it seems good again.
I wasn't having any other issues so can't comment on them.
really, when I managed to get in and skip the stupid tutorial bit, I was previously parked at Dav's hope, now hovering above where dav's hope was! it's gone. Not on scanner, not in the system! But when it works for me again, there were rocks outlined in squares as if it had been zapped out of existence. I shall go back and check tonight.
Also noted that the ship did not sit on the ground right and when I tried to get the scarab back into the ship I accidently disembarked the scarab and it crashed.

Downloaded and played with no problems. Hotfix also works fine. Low frame rates (low spec PC) and sometimes in the concourse the vendors aren't there, requiring me to relog. Otherwise, seems to be mostly working.

I hate to say it, but for me the only problems I have had so far was a low frame rate because I forgot to switch my GPU back from silent (for the download over night) back to overclock and a single crash; but that crash was myself failing to recognize that gravity is 1.4g on Delphi 1. And being refused to dock at fleet carriers. And of course the constant disruption because of having to download new upgrades.
For me so far odyssey is great.

Orange sidewinder, I am sorry but I have spent many hours sitting infront of a game I am not playing with no feedback on the issue affecting so many. Poor show FDEV.

Recover from orbit option in Horizon is not working. Please fix this issue asap as hundreds of players are stuck in APEX shuttle due to poor AI path finding. No way your developers can fix the AI path finder so quickly. thnks.

I can now only salvage one ton or one material on the ground, what does that mean?

Yersteday i went with my srv on a planet surface is search from carbon. Landed in a geo zone, shoot the object attached to the fumarole. At this point, i have on the ground the materials i want to collect. I select one of them as a target, open the cargo scoop of the SRV, drive over it and collect it, as i've always done in the past. The problem is that in the past i could continue doing this after the first material was collected. Now, after the first material is collected nothing happens anymore. I drive over the material, after having selected it as a target, with the cargo scoop opened, but the material remains on the ground.

I'm only one ? Is it a known bug ?

Yersteday i went with my srv on a planet surface is search from carbon. Landed in a geo zone, shoot the object attached to the fumarole. At this point, i have on the ground the materials i want to collect. I select one of them as a target, open the cargo scoop of the SRV, drive over it and collect it, as i've always done in the past. The problem is that in the past i could continue doing this after the first material was collected. Now, after the first material is collected nothing happens anymore. I drive over the material, after having selected it as a target, with the cargo scoop opened, but the material remains on the ground.

I'm only one ? Is it a known bug ?

Top Bottom