Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Hotfix 3

I think this is a FAKE update. I monitored the data transfers during the update and almost nothing was downloaded, 99.99% it was just file comparison! Are we laughing at ??

Don't need to alter any assets to address the few issues described in the notes and it wouldn't surprise me if all of the fixes were confined to the game's executable.

the OST is listed as "soundtrack" under steam, its not listed as Game DLC but its a Seperate "entity" in your library
Unfortunately when you got to "Downloadable Products" under my Account on Frontier store (I bought Alpha direct from them) I just get presented with an XML page where once I could download... I guess more pressing things for to sort atm

When will the bug where hired NPC CREWs disappear after Odyssey be fixed?

I've lost my CREW twice.
The second time, while jumping to a mission with a CREW on a Krait MkII, the game terminated illegally due to a connection error.
When I reconnected, the CREW had disappeared.

I like PvE battles with NPCs, but it's hard to lose a CREW you've carefully raised in an instant.

I work in software company for hospitals. Believe me if we would release software like this lots of ppl would be angry if not dead.
Everything you do is perfect and you make no mistakes obviously. Plus if you really are a software engineer I think you would show a bit more sympathy. So I have my doubts.

• Fixed the scarf from the Plainsman outfit obscuring the player's view when in a ship
I'm sure that was of utmost importance.

Back
Top Bottom