Elite Dangerous: Odyssey | Thargoid 'Crash To Desktop' Issue

Tested the combat with (4) Medusas in a row and no issues. Steady FPS, with all maximum settings, and no issues causing crashes. Very nice job fixing those in a timely manner! But there is another issue regarding an continuous caustic damage...I will get more details regarding the caustic issue and share here in the forum and on the issues ticket. But again, really appreciate the fast support!!!! o7 !

• Like (+1)
Reactions: MQC
I'm fine with the fixing but I didn't expect another update so soon so I didn't check for one. They should put a banner on the forum. Or at least name this thread title in a more informative way. Not that i'd have seen it since I don't check news and bulletins unless I'm expecting an update! :p

Odd, as of now 7:38 AM UTC the servers are offline. Curious.
Edit: It was working up til about 15 minutes ago, then it dropped out, and has not come back.
Edit2: Ok it's back up again.... regular programming will now continue :)

Last edited:
I didn't have a 'crash to desktop' in Horizons but the server wasn't responding when I tried to save a blueprint at Tod's house.
So I quit the game but it wouldn't let me back in. "scarlet Krait" error message.
Dunno what that means, but I have a Krait MK II so it could be related to the ship.

Odd, as of now 7:38 AM UTC the servers are offline. Curious.
Edit: It was working up til about 15 minutes ago, then it dropped out, and has not come back.
Edit2: Ok it's back up again.... regular programming will now continue :)
I didn't have a 'crash to desktop' in Horizons but the server wasn't responding when I tried to save a blueprint at Tod's house.
So I quit the game but it wouldn't let me back in. "scarlet Krait" error message.
Dunno what that means, but I have a Krait MK II so it could be related to the ship.

yeap, there was a glitch like 10-20 minutes ago.
i felt it too

Top Bottom