Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Update 6 - Crew Restoration

dear, if fdev worked with the tickets that we create, then there would be no questions. and since my tickets and tickets of other people are ignored, I will write in the topic on the forum. and my claims initially relate to this major update. Yes, the planets were made beautiful. that's all. it's all an update.
First things first: Your posts have nothing to do with the subject of this thread. You're not helping anyone by ignoring basic forum etiquette.

The solution is simple: Go play something else like I did after patch 5.

Note: I'll be re-installing tonight to test patch 6, but it won't take much for me to do a complete uninstall. Last uninstall was pending future improvements, next one will be for good. I'm already splitting my time between two new (to me) games. One of them is supposed to be full of bugs, and it's still more fun (to me). I'm not going to waste my time like you appear to be doing.

Last edited:
I already have an idea of the settings and performance. I am now playing on Linux because of your updates, because in it the game is stable and with a higher FPS than on Windows. and you, unfortunately, do not check well. buy a gaming laptop with hybrid graphics (intel 630 + nvidia rtx 2060) and launch your creation)))) let's see how happy you will be to play. I have a dell g5.

I have one, it's running fine, Intel 630 UHD onboard and Nvidia RTX 2070, no problems, but I did disable the new AMD stuff because of the anti-aliasing issues and it was running perfectly fine on the old settings and looked better after disabling it. I am very happy playing!

I want my ship back. Was destroyed in an Odyssey settlement many moons ago and didn't get rebuy option, Freewinder only. I'd give you all data required, but i feel it's fair to you doing something and check the ticket i opened then. It's not a gamebreaking issue, but if you moved enough to return some space imaginary people to their paying customers, I want my imaginary Keelback too as a (many times) paying customer.

And I will ask for It, politely. Please, can I have my ship back?.

EDIT: Funny thing Is, Inara still list that ship in my hangar, docked in [blank space]. So, If a third party site can find It, i'm sure FDev fixers will find It too...

Last edited:
  • Any unwanted crew members can be fired at any dock with a crew lounge. If you're a long way from populated space, you can contact customer services to request dismissal of your crew by submitting a ticket here.
on a purely humanitarian note, this is rough even for a guy like me.

you are bad at investigating, and you can only write what you are the best. in fact, only words. do not ban cheaters, do not ban bots that spoil the BGS. does not fix bugs, only ban new ones. when did the system become 0 percent of the shield? correct in update 6. well done) perfectly check))))

Constructive feedback is more valuable that accusations and insults (which are worthless).

Top Bottom