Elite Dangerous Odyssey x Destiny event

Just my suggestion A month long crossover event for the community a special community mission with a ship reward armor skins and rare weapons plus bonus credits.
I like when games have crossovers and I really think everyone would like this one.
there could be cool perks both in game and for fans of both series...
it would have a simple setup like any other faction war, type mission with ground combat gameplay and a bonus

It's an interesting idea and I like crossovers in many games (such as Final Fantasy XIV), but I think if there were to be a crossover in Elite it would have to be veeery carefully done, otherwise I don't think it'd fit. Personally one (perhaps the only) way I could see a Destiny crossover work, while not something I personally play, could involve some ancient-earth history nerds studying our severely outdated ways to entertain ourselves back in 2022, possibly staging a reenactment of Destiny's gameplay. Rewards would be limited to skins I presume, I don't see anyone handing out real weapons for participating in their LARPing, bahaha.

It's an interesting idea and I like crossovers in many games (such as Final Fantasy XIV), but I think if there were to be a crossover in Elite it would have to be veeery carefully done, otherwise I don't think it'd fit. Personally one (perhaps the only) way I could see a Destiny crossover work, while not something I personally play, could involve some ancient-earth history nerds studying our severely outdated ways to entertain ourselves back in 2022, possibly staging a reenactment of Destiny's gameplay. Rewards would be limited to skins I presume, I don't see anyone handing out real weapons for participating in their LARPing, bahaha.
I forgot how to get bacc to the forum to respond in kind, i was thinking since destiny has that whole multiversal story it could just be an event where a strange quantum dimensional event causes sum fallen to appear so like any good frontier war mission you have to go defend the sites… the missions would be tougher but gud fun and pratice i was thinking we get rewarded sum guardian skins and a ghost for our ship dashboard simple stuff…

I forgot how to get bacc to the forum to respond in kind, i was thinking since destiny has that whole multiversal story it could just be an event where a strange quantum dimensional event causes sum fallen to appear so like any good frontier war mission you have to go defend the sites… the missions would be tougher but gud fun and pratice i was thinking we get rewarded sum guardian skins and a ghost for our ship dashboard simple stuff…
No. Whilst Destiny’s lore includes multiversal travel, Elite’s does not. There’s no way to include that kind of thing without it feeling shoehorned in and breaking immersion.

Top Bottom