Elite Dangerous: Server Turbulence [31/01/2022 : UPDATED 11:47 UTC]

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
COMMANDERS

You're all posting me your personal experiences, I see them lots and lots - these are all very much symptoms of our currently complaining servers. I'm so sorry!
I've updated the post with the following:

• Example issue: You may see Jump Orders failing.
  • Example issue: Mission servers failing.
Also do be aware there may be many a 'SNAKE ERROR' nipping at your heels too. These, again as a consequence of our current server issues. The team continue to be on the case o7

Here to keep track of progress for you! Thank you!
Think you've finally broken my patience. Such a shame and waste of potential.

Commanders
Again, our continued thanks for your patience - no doubt it's still frustrating for many as the team continue to wrestle today's server wobbles. Apologies as I go a little quieter to support more 'behind the curtain'. I'll remain watchful here and back with progress/more information as soon as possible o7
Massive thanks for the communications :)

On a related note, is the January Development Update still happening (today)?

On a related note, is the January Development Update still happening (today)?
Ooh Face.jpeg

These 'shenanigans' aren't related to the Odyssey issues. It's hardware. Servers. I guess it really makes no difference between what's in their control and what's not eh?
They have no control over their own servers? It's worse than I thought.

Developers, when will you start working without bugs! Your failure has already begun to infuriate! I just want to play and enjoy the game, and all I get is a nervous breakdown. Do you check players for how loyal they are to you? but you've checked it enough already. Now start working. I'm already afraid of your updates. The new update came out and broke everything... and so every update. and then players wait at least a week for you to fix it.
Do you test your updates at all? Or do you implement them and test them for us? then I can't understand why I'm not getting paid for this?
Then let's all write to the developers what is not broken yet and works at least somehow, let them break it in the next "grand" update, we will remove the game with peace of mind and go about our business.
Looks like the kindergarten kicked out early today ?

Logged in, got the Elite Dangerous Oldschool menu (where "Dangerous" is colorful ^^) and a little note in the lower end of the screen which states, that the weekly server maintanance is running untill .... (message gets cut here)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom