Elite Dangerous | Titan Indra Vulnerable & Thargoid War Changes

What strikes me as very odd is that it was sluggish during the whole weekend, but then it picks up pace during a working day? Go figure.
Seems Invasions were priority #1 over the weekend, when these were finished everyone concentrated on Indra.
DCoH Thargoid Overwatch - Defense Council of Humanity – Mozilla Firefox 09.07.2024 08_06_25.png

I actually got to see it go bang! I usually work over the weekend period, so Indra's slower fall meant I was around for both the final hearts* and the big badaboom!

*Missed out on the last attacks. Decided to swap ships; I keep a "spare" on my sons carrier, so I imported it from his to mine, then took that to Indra. A Glaive and some other interceptors decided the higher damage output of my Gunship was more of an offense than my OG Python I usually run and destroyed it about 30 minutes before the end. My carrier was only 2 jumps away so no big deal ... But I redeployed on my sons carrier. In Procyon. 8 jumps away. With a class 1 fuel scoop.

Missed it by about 2 minutes. Doh! Got to see the big explosion in VR tho so that was good :)

Don't forget, should be able to poke about in the debris field tomorrow night (I think it's 48 hours after the boomski)
So far it's always been the second weekly tick/maintenance after explosion. Only a shame there hasn't been a particularly good reason to poke a Titan debris field unless to hoard the unique stuff found around it, or because you like the environment. (After the Achilles CG to pick up drive components at least)

So far it's always been the second weekly tick/maintenance after explosion. Only a shame there hasn't been a particularly good reason to poke a Titan debris field unless to hoard the unique stuff found around it, or because you like the environment. (After the Achilles CG to pick up drive components at least)

I've been meaning to ask: do the xeno mats spawn rate/quantity/quality at titan debris fields diminish in time the longer the titan has been destroyed, or are they now permanent farming sites?

I've been meaning to ask: do the xeno mats spawn rate/quantity/quality at titan debris fields diminish in time the longer the titan has been destroyed, or are they now permanent farming sites?
Not completely sure. I think the spawn rate is still higher while the wreckage is newly accessible (to humans?), and drops as the caustic remnant continues to dissipate, but I visited Taranis a good while after it had exploded and stuff would still spawn, so maybe they are "permanent" (or at least for however long this goes on for). Number of players present also appears to affect rates of salvage spawned because that visit was in Open and at one point a second player dropped by... suddenly my radar was filled with items instead of relatively sparse. Might've also caused more NPC spawns though.

Following up a bit:

As with the previous improvements to counterstrike systems, counterstrike port AXCZs will only occur around the Titan with the fewest controlled systems - which is Indra, for now. You can expect to see these in force from next week on Thor.

Unfortunately the M. Thor under-attack-ports are showing present still only at the three Invasion systems:

Thor week 85.jpg

Any rewards issued yet for Indra? Still waiting for mine. This is my first, so I'm kind of eager.
Same here, first Titan I participated. I made damage to the core worth over 14 million, but only in solo and I did cash out the bonds yesterday or today, so I am not quite sure if I missed something or did something wrong. I could not tell if I received the arx but the decal is not available for me yet.

Last edited:
Same here, first Titan I participated. I made damage to the core worth over 14 million, but only in solo and I did cash out the bonds yesterday or today, so I am not quite sure if I missed something or did something wrong. I could not tell if I received the arx but the decal is not available for me yet.
yeah, don't worry about it. Arx are paid immediately as soon as the heart you contributed to is destroyed. The cosmetics prolly won't be issued until next thursday. Kinda sux since I wanted to put on the new cutter stuff for the current CG but oh well 😂

Back
Top Bottom