Elite is destroying my Plasma Screen

Hey, devs. you are destroying my plasma screen with the Elite version number in the corner.

I game on a plasma as well. You can avoid burn-in by turning on pixel shifting - it was a pretty standard feature on plasmas several years ago. Burn-in is a non-issue on LCD and other computer/TV monitors. If you don't have an option to turn on pixel shifting I'm afraid you'll need a new monitor.

Last edited:
Yeah I have a very expensive Panasonic Viera VT series plasma, which I refuse to game on due to this concern.

It's an amazing panel, but burn in is my great fear with it.

Does your set have a screen scrubbing feature? The White scrolling bar type deal? That might help after each session, but honestly I wouldn't take the risk my self.

Hey, devs. you are destroying my plasma screen with the Elite version number in the corner.

Submit a ticket.

In the mean time see if your Tv has a a pixel conditioner / refresh / anti burn in tool. It usually makes the screen flash from gray to white to black for a preset time. If it doesnt you can find free tools that do this online. Run one after each play session.

Top Bottom