@EliteDangerous: "⚠️ Proteus Wave core mechanism established. Safety checks are underway"

23.png

Now that the servers are up I can start the download and go to lunch.

I wish we could download the new clients during the server downtime.
seriously.... should've made it available as soon as the servers went down to give players a chance to patch beforehand

although maybe not doing that and making players patch when the servers go live gives them a slight chance to not overload the servers all at once at 12:00Z with everyone logging on at once. I mean, on my fibre connection it still basically took me until now at 13:27Z to get everything going again and I'm sure people made it before me and will still be patching for the next hour or two...
- β

seriously.... should've made it available as soon as the servers went down to give players a chance to patch beforehand

although maybe not doing that and making players patch when the servers go live gives them a slight chance to not overload the servers all at once at 12:00Z with everyone logging on at once. I mean, on my fibre connection it still basically took me until now at 13:27Z to get everything going again and I'm sure people made it before me and will still be patching for the next hour or two...
- β
My 80Mb fibre finished downloading the patch about 2 minutes before the servers came up, so basically got through the generation sequence in the last few seconds of downtime. Quick relog and straight in to the movie!

Top Bottom