Email received 'gain access to exclusive Federal ships'

Sorry guys been working away just landed and don't have time to read the forums as need to go to bed as been up 36 hours straigh, I just searched for 'gain access to exclusive Federal ships' and nothing came back as a hit.

With that in mind I just got this email sent to me, the last line has me wondering.

If someone could clue me in I'd be thankful.

Cheers

Greetings Commanders,

This is an URGENT TRANSMISSION!

Following the success of the Federation during the Interstellar Initiative, the Golconda, commanders can earn increased Federation rank across the galaxy until 16 December.

For those who still need to get their Golconda decal, dock at Forester's Choice in the Upaniklis system, until 16 December.

You only have 5 days left to unlock those Federation ranks and gain access to exclusive Federal ships.

Cheers for the Quick reply I must be really lagged to hell.

'gain access to exclusive Federal ships.'

Took the above as being go to this system and get access to the Exclusive Fleet Carriers, now wouldn't it be funny if that was the case.

I'm Vice Admiral so don't need the rank thanks God.
It's mainly targeted at people who haven't ranked up the Feds yet to get their Corvette.
TBH, it's a pretty cheap reward; the Feds are pretty easy to rank up with,this just makes it faster. With 5 days left (as of this writing) that should be ample time for someone with no Fed rank to get their Corvette.
I just find it amusing as Hell that the increased ranking has been going for over a week and we just recieved the E-mail today. 😂

Same here. I was at 32% vice admiral and quickly slogged it out to Admiral. One +++++ mission was giving about 3% progress.
On a FED mission?!
Having ranked up in all three major factions, I find someone saying a Rep+++++ giving minimal returns to be a bit less than believable. 3% would require a player to carry out about 30 similar missions and I know damned well it does NOT take that long to reach the top level of Fed rank. YMMV.

On a FED mission?!
Having ranked up in all three major factions, I find someone saying a Rep+++++ giving minimal returns to be a bit less than believable. 3% would require a player to carry out about 30 similar missions and I know damned well it does NOT take that long to reach the top level of Fed rank. YMMV.
Yep. Just saying what I did. 3 assassination missions with +++++ gave me about 9% Rep increase.
It wasn't too bad tbh, especially since 9/10 were all in the same system, so once I dropped in on someone, all the others just happened to find me, and I just had to chain kill them. Easy missions, easy rep. Even made some extra cash with the kill warrant scanner.

On a FED mission?!
What rank is there to gain with alliance? I ask only because im not allied to them and it appears they dont have rank, so im a little confused. I havent ranked to admiral or king for that matter i guess either though 🤔

Top Bottom