Empyrion Galactic Survival vs. Space Engineers - Practical Rockets Edition - Now with more Kerbals!!!

Welcome to yet another EGS vs SE playoff!

Empyrion Galactic Survival and Space Engineers are two games I like, for different reasons. Both are space survival games, but emphasize different things. SE has very few NPC at all, hostile or neutral, a more "realistic" feel, and a lot of technical blocks that allow for some really complex designs. EGS is more of a traditional survival game, with NPC factions you can befriend or antagonize, hostile animals and creatures, and IMO the better flight model.

The theme of Practical Rockets is avoiding the common trope in both games to avoid the common "space navy" trope of space ships, where there are as many thrusters at the bottom of the ship as there are at the back of the ship. Large ships in these games are going to be pure VTOL, which should make things more... interesting.

My intention is to play about two hours of each game per round. This is three days in EGS, or one day in SE. EGS has seen some major updates since the last time I played the game seriously, and SE is releasing their beta of their long awaited Automation Update, so I figured its time to return to these two games for a bit.

Round One
Session One
Empyrion Galactic Survival
A Fine Beginning, part one

One of the biggest changes in EGS is how you start the game. On a positive note, they've changed the "starting tutorial" so that it doesn't provide you with most of the stuff you need, which is a good thing in my book. I know what I'm doing, so there's no advantage in following it anymore. The new tutorial also leans heavily on the game's "blueprint factory," which is a feature I ignore completely. Where's the fun of spawning in a prebuilt structure or vehicle, when you can build it in game, and inevitably make mistakes you need to correct along the way?

On a negative note, they also changed the starting area itself. In previous versions, you started on a procedurally generated world, in a procedurally generated system. You never know where anything is. The new starting area is hand crafted, so there's no variety, no surprises once you've played the world. I'm playing on Hard difficulty, and the other worlds are quite lethal at that difficulty, so I ended up choosing the earthlike world for my start. Things will get more interesting soon enough.

This game always starts with scrambling around, gathering materials. They've improved the graphics quite a bit, which IMO were good enough already. Like always, the "starting area" is quite fecund, which makes for an easier start. And of course, I desperately need the XP. For the first seven levels or so, there's always more technology I need to learn than I have XP for, so every little bit helps.

As sun starts to dip towards the horizon, I put the fruits of my labor into the portable generator, and starts producing parts for my "hoverbike," the bare minimum needed for a ground vehicle. I do another resource run while they're being assembled, so its nearly sunset before I can start building my bike.

It was originally going to be heartlessly utilitarian, since I was planning on recycling it later, but I couldn't resist fabbing some carbon fiber blocks to add a bit of detail to the bike. Unfortunately, the paint gun requires a small constructor, so adding a bit of color to the bike will have to wait.

Bike completed, I set the portable constructor to producing fuel, and make one more quick resource dash to consume time. The necessity of switching between flashlight and survival tool soon has me seeking my tent for sleep.

It was still dark when I got up, but the spotlight was enough to make the brief journey westward across the swamp towards the lake to the west. There’s a nice open to the north of a “hill” that’s ideal for a starting base.

Once daylight came, and I had ordered the initial parts of my base to be produced, I went into the swamp to my east to do some gathering of food, and hopefully minerals. The bike was too twitchy for my tastes, so I dialed down the sensitivity a bit.

The new easy start world isn’t quite as hostile as previous ones, even at night, so I neglected to make a shotgun for close encounters. Using the survival tool’s defensive laser made the predatory alien slug quite bullet spongy. At least they’re a source of eggs now, which are needed for advanced pharmaceuticals.

Once I got back to base, I was ready to start building my base.

Frustratingly, I’d neglected to build concrete blocks, a problem which I may have to fix later. I also misplaced my solar battery.

Rather than build a base small constructor, I decided it might be worth my while to have a mobile constructor, for smaller stuff. At any rate, it would make for a different start.

With a small constructor online, I immediately ordered a paint gun. Most of the time I don’t care about this kind of thing, but EGS’s paint gun makes blinging out my ships such a delight for some reason.

By time of my second morning on the planet, I was about half way done with my small shelter. I would be further along, but I had neglected to unlock container controller technology, and one chest couldn’t store many large sized blocks.

You can find the raw footage of this game session below. It’s just recorded gameplay, no editing out the less than exciting bits, snappy commentary, or other fun stuff like that. Maybe in a few years, once life has gotten less hectic, I’ll have time for that kind of stuff.

Session two will be tonight, as I wait for Space Engineer's Automation Beta to install. Focus is going to be constructing a light environment suit, so I can go diving into that lake in search of Promethium crystals in the deeper water. I don't need much, just enough to build some Multi-tool and Drill charges. I’m kind of in “Buckyball mode” at the moment, which usually involves a lot of frozen dinners. It’s not something I want to make a habit of, but taking a break for a few days never hurts.

Have they (EGS) improved their graphics engine recently? At first glance your screenshots look way better than I remember for this game.

Have they (EGS) improved their graphics engine recently? At first glance your screenshots look way better than I remember for this game.

As far as I know… probably. I know they’ve been replacing many of their assets with higher quality ones, now that they’re out of early access. If they have, it was when they added the more realistic water effects.

As far as I know… probably. I know they’ve been replacing many of their assets with higher quality ones, now that they’re out of early access. If they have, it was when they added the more realistic water effects.
If they've also improved the sound, I may be tempted to give this game another go! Of course there's also the new Space Engineers beta coming out... Decisions, decisions!

If they've also improved the sound, I may be tempted to give this game another go! Of course there's also the new Space Engineers beta coming out... Decisions, decisions!
You'll have to judge for yourself, which is why I uploaded the raw video. Remember, you're talking to someone who started gaming when sounds were produced by the POST speaker of a computer, and remembers how amazing it was to hear three tones simultaneously when my dad bought our Commodore 64. My standards may be lower than yours. ;)

On another note, I'd just started my Space Engineers game, when real life decided to demand my attention. Hopefully, I'll get a little more quality time in an hour or so.

You'll have to judge for yourself, which is why I uploaded the raw video. Remember, you're talking to someone who started gaming when sounds were produced by the POST speaker of a computer, and remembers how amazing it was to hear three tones simultaneously when my dad bought our Commodore 64. My standards may be lower than yours. ;)

On another note, I'd just started my Space Engineers game, when real life decided to demand my attention. Hopefully, I'll get a little more quality time in an hour or so.
I'll probably try it myself sometime. I'm pretty sure it's still installed, which is saying something since I've uninstalled a good number of games that I don't regularly play to make room for a certain future title that promises to eat a LOT of drive space.

The walls look clunky as ever but the rest appears improved to me EGS. But two hours? Isn't that a bit short? That's me trying to figure out some game mechanic usually and then delaying resolution on another session anyway.

The walls look clunky as ever but the rest appears improved to me EGS. But two hours? Isn't that a bit short? That's me trying to figure out some game mechanic usually and then delaying resolution on another session anyway.

The walls look clunky because I’m not much of an artist at this time, nor do I have the luxury of copious amounts of free time to get good at it. I’ve seen what some people can produce, though, and it’s mind blowing. Space Engineers blocks may come pre-greebled, but I’ve felt they look clunky in comparison, primarily because individual faces can’t have their own textures. It’s definitely a YMMV kind of thing.

As for two hours being “short,” I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned it before that free time is pretty rare these days. There’s been a couple days in the last few months where I didn’t have time to game at all at home. I do a bit of pre-planning ahead of time, but I don’t always follow that plan, much to my detriment. :)

I had hoped to have screenshots uploaded during breakfast, and then work on this post during my breaks and lunch at work, but imgur decided to be a poohead and froze up after uploading only a few pictures. So you'll have to settle on my verbal descriptions on what's happened, or watch the raw video, which is sure to be wildly entertaining. ;)

Round One
Session Two
A Fine Beginning, part two

First thing I did this session was send my drone into the lake, to see if there's any promethium crystals nearby. No such luck. Thankfully, I had enough XP to unlock and the build an exosuit and a hovercraft suit locker to equip it with.

Despite the presence of carnivorous slugs hiding in the seaweed, I managed to mine a single promethium crystal. This took about 30 in-game minutes, or what felt like an eternity at home, even if it was less than two minutes real time. This the only time in this game where this feels like an appropriate trade off. The multi-tool is too useful to be without a working one in your inventory.

I’d managed to find some pharma-resources under the water, but when I went to put them in the bike’s fridge, I discovered that I forgot to leave the fridge on. After fixing that mistake, I ordered some more parts, prettied up the bike a bit, and took it out for some hunting and gathering so I enough XP to unlock modular storage. It was a bit back heavy, so I rolled it on its side to move one if the hover engines backwards.

The rest of the session was spent building the walls of my home base. This is one area where SE shines over EGS. I can put a pallet of block shapes on a hot bar in SE, and switch easily between them as I work. EGS is much more fiddly.

Space Engineers
A Rocky Start, part one

I actually ended up restarting my SE game, after getting interrupted a few minutes into the game. I was initially going to go all in with "realistic" settings, including vowing not to abuse the game's overpowered jetpack while on the surface of a planet. After being forced away from the game for an hour, I returned to grinding my drill against the rockface, realized I was going to spend what was left of my evening grinding away at this rockface, providing rock at 300 volume units/trip, and then not having the survival kit keep up with me? Back to default settings with you! I want to play with the new Automation additions sooner rather than later. :)

As luck would have it, the drop pod ended up upside down, which made things a bit more interesting. I also dug down to stone a little too close to the survival kit, which made things even more interesting.

And then came the starting bit if mining, and there is only one song that can sums up most of this session...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytWz0qVvBZ0&ab_channel=YOGSCASTLewis%26Simon

About eighteen minutes in, there was a brief interruption by real life, where I just paused the game to deal with it. Eventually, I got the basic starting base done (windmill, basic assembler, basic refinery, and battery), though not without issue. For some weird reason, when I removed the "scaffolding", the windmill stopped working, so I ended up relocating it using my jetpack. After that, I couldn’t resist chasing drop pods to make things more interesting.

I was working, unsuccessfully, on righting the drop pod using pistons, hinges, and a landing gear, when yet another interruption by real life occurred. This one was one I was certain I wouldn't be able to return to the game afterwards, so I called it a session.

Having had time to reflect, I, fairly sure I can salvage that battery, and construct my first land vehicle. This time, I’m going to build something other than my traditional ladybug!

I found out this evening that the beta's only going to last about week, and that my save won't work when I load it in the current version of SE. :(

As a result, I spent some time trying to use the event controller to create an airlock. After reviewing an online tutorial, I eventually got it working, and more importantly I eventually grokked what’s going on. It’s a neat system, but hopefully there’s some documentation somewhere. I’m going do a little more experimenting during breakfast, then restart SE one more time tomorrow evening. Thank goodness I didn’t get too far into things before the beta ended. :eek:

Round One
Session Three
Space Engineers
New Start Redeux

I spent a little more time than anticipated playing around with the event controller than I anticipated, once I figured out how they really worked. There's many possibilities! Turning off the oxygen generators of a space station once my oxygen tanks reach a certain level. Turning off a miner's drills once it's full of ore.

Eventually, I returned to starting my SE save once again. After thinking about it, I decided not to record my sessions anymore. The amount of work required to extract screen shots from them much more than I'd anticipated.

The fresh start deposited my escape pod into what appears to be a box valley, with only one exit accessable from the ground. This may make my ground-exploration plans for this session a bit problematic. ;) I'll try to resist building yet another Dragonfly this time around. :)

As has become the norm, the drop pod didn't settle down at a convenient orientation. The survival kit, in particular, was barely accessible from the ground.

Chasing cargo pods helped break up the monotony of digging up stone to feed the survival kit, which is definitely my least favorite part of starting a new game of Space Engineers. None of the early ones provided any enhanced tools, though. :( Chasing them also makes scouting for ores easier. I discovered a nearby source of iron, and some relatively close sources of nickel, silicon, and cobalt. Unfortunately, none of those sources are close to each other, so I'll still have to search for the ideal FeNiSi trifecta.

Eventually, I'd built the basic assembler, refinery, and battery, which allowed me to build things like pistons, which I tried to use even out the drop pod. It didn't go so well.

Eventually, I managed to get it the right way up. Not sure why I bothered, since I'd be soon recycling the drop pod anyways. I'm funny that way. :)

I finally added a small cargo module to my fledgling base...

... and started working on a platform for charging and unloading any vehicles I'd build. It was then that I discovered a type of connector that I'd long wished for, but hadn't realized that Keen had recently added with the "Most Wanted" update: the "reinforced" conveyor.

Sunrise eventually came, as I was chasing down another nearby cargo pod...

I probably should've stopped there, but I had only recently loaded the game again, and I was on a bit of a roll. I ended up cutting down a few trees near my starting base...

...made several trips to the nearby iron mine...

... and decided to recover the battery of my escape pod to make the core for my exploration vehicle. This took longer than expected, and since I wasn't interrupted in real life, it was only when I realized it was night that I realized how time flies when you're solving problems. :)

Tonight, I'll be returning to EGS.

Round Two
Session One

I had a nice long, uninterrupted period to play games yesterday, so I made the most of it. Between the time I saved my game last time, and I loaded it today, I had been inspired by a roof I'd seen recently, so I decided to try something similar in my temporary shelter.

I also added modular cargo to my Hoverbike. As luck would have it, there’s a good reason not to rely on the HV constructor over the stationary one: it’s barely better than the portable one. I ended up removing it to save power and weight.

While I waited for some new components to assemble, including a base basic constructor, I took the time to paint the building. As always, I can't resist adding some glowing bits. :)

By the time I'd gotten the new stuff installed, it was time for bed. I have to admit, I love how the lighting changes, especially once one of the moons of the gas giant rises above the horizon, or at sunrise. In this case, I'm tempted not to install lights inside the shelter.

And a beautiful sunrise it is. :)

I had accidentially left my Hoverbike on, with all systems active, which completely drained its fuel tank. This required synthesizing more fuel. While I was waiting for the survival assembler to process more, I decided to explore the nearby ruins on foot.

There's quite a few predatory raptors among the ruins, both large and small. The big ones are very aggressive, but are usually solo. The smaller ones are pack animals, and are much craftier than I remember from last time.

The smaller ones tend to send one to distract you, while the rest of the pack would try to flank. If you noticed them, they'd scatter back into the tall grass. The most interesting part is that they try to avoid clearings, including artificial ones. I saw one shy away repeatedly from an area of tall grass I cleared out. I tried to record this behavior, but as soon as I took the time to hit “record,” it charged across the open ground so I finally killed it. The rest of the pack then scattered.

Eventually, though, I headed back to base, and fueled up the Hoverbike. I was getting low in silicon and iron, so my intentions were to mine out the nearby resources. Problem is, they’re in Talon territory. Which means I need to make friends with them.

Having met the chief, I was directed to visit nearby farms to take missions for them.

I wasn’t overly eager to go fishing, so I chose to do some recon. I explored to far north, only to to be turned back by the cold.

I explored to the south.

And I explored to the west. This may be a small planet in EGS, but being limited to the ground makes it feel bigger. Eventually, I found some iron. I dug out about half the small deposit, then noticed a teeny, tiny problem:

Going around the mountain range I went over before took longer, but I eventually made it home, well after local midnight. After depositing my cargo, I turned in for the night, and I installed the food processor, and had a proper meal for the first time since crashing on the planet.

I’m going to finish what’s left of round two in SE tonight. Hopefully, I the ground vehicle I’m envisioning in my mind will look okay, given SE’s limitations. ;). I have higher expectations with it’s equivalent in EGS, since the character models there have smaller proportions. ;)

Practical Rockets
Round Two
Session Two
Space Engineers

This was another round that was longer than intended, but when life hands you gaming time, you take it. :) Granted, I'd only intended to play about an hour to even things out, and it turned out to be >checks time on last screen shot< an hour and 20 minutes, but everything's relative. :D

Also, I got tired of the standard two hour days, so I dialed them down to 45 minutes, so they match how low long EGS's awake time is. It'll be easier to keep things more even this way. This round turned out to be fairly short on interesting screen shots. Aside from chasing down a few drop pods, a few iron ore runs, and working on my ground vehicle, not much happened. At least it'll be quick to write up. :)

I started the round grinding down the Exploration Vehicle I'd already roughed out. I had had a good think about the design at work the previous two days, and I'd realized the design was completely wrong. As in, I'd almost designed it backwards wrong. ;) While fixing that mistake, I chased several drop pods. It was as I approached the second one, that I stumbled upon the Trifecta of critical metals: Iron, Nickel, and Cobalt.

I still need to find silver and gold, though, so I'll be doing at least a little exploring to find those, before setting up a more permanent base on planet. At any rate, as I continued to work on my Exploration Vehicle, the amount of sway from the piston and hinge holding up the battery (and the rest of the vehicle) became annoying, so I decided to do something about it. I thankfully installed a landing gear at the front of my Exploration Vehicle, so it didn't end up rolling down the hill or something silly like that. :D

Now that I think about it, I need to install a docking camera at the bottom of the vehicle to make life easier, don't I? 🤦‍♀️ Oh, well... that's what pistons are for. :D

After sunrise, one of the drop pods landed high in the mountains.

I considered leaving it be, but in the end chased after it. As it turned out, it contained an Engineer Plushie. On the way back, I discovered a second Trifecta buried beneath the snow. Thankfully, I'd already found one accessible from the ground, because I'm really trying to keep to a theme here. :)

As my window of playtime closed for the evening, I was really close to finishing the cockpit of the Exploration Vehicle. During the Automata Beta livestream, one of Keen's devs mentioned that the Event Controller block would make a wonderful addition to any future bridges of starships. They were right, but since this isn't the Automata Beta, I had to make due with other blocks. I did put some LED panels in as placeholders until Automata's release. The new custom turret controller made for some decent side panel switches, and looking at this screen shot, I'll move the programming block a little closer to the driver, so they can reach the keyboard.

Looking at the next screenshot, I believe that the front tires are a little too far back. I should also move it to the recharging/docking port on my base. There's so much work that still needs to be done!

Next up, another round of Hoverbike exploration in Empyrion Galactic Survival!

Last edited:
But then you post these horrible shots with the oversaturated blue colours.
Out of morbid curiosity, which ones are you referring to? If you’re talking about the stuff that I’ve built, especialky the interior of the shelter, that’s just me having a preference for blue while not being willing to take the time, nor having the training, to compare and contrast thousands of different shades of blue to make it look good. I just pick one from the default colors and a random texture, and consider it going above and beyond the call of duty. :p

After all, I could’ve left everything raw stone and carbon fiber!

Out of morbid curiosity, which ones are you referring to? If you’re talking about the stuff that I’ve built, especialky the interior of the shelter, that’s just me having a preference for blue while not being willing to take the time, nor having the training, to compare and contrast thousands of different shades of blue to make it look good. I just pick one from the default colors and a random texture, and consider it going above and beyond the call of duty. :p

After all, I could’ve left everything raw stone and carbon fiber!
Yes, I wanted to tease you a bit. The blue is so strong it conceals corners and swallows shadows. But it's also the creatures. The trees. Some stuff looks really good and some does look a bit out of place in comparison. inconsistent.

Yes, I wanted to tease you a bit. The blue is so strong it conceals corners and swallows shadows.

Fair enough. ;)

But it's also the creatures. The trees. Some stuff looks really good and some does look a bit out of place in comparison. inconsistent.

I think that the Dev team’s still slowly replacing their placeholder assets with higher quality ones. I’ve always been indifferent to visuals. I don’t care if it’s ascii characters, pixel art, 2D sprites, or how many 3D polys it has, as long as the gameplay is good.

Practical Rockets
Round Three
Session One

Well, another post with only a few screen shots, for a play session that was shorter than I preferred. Here in the Twin Cities, they were predicting the worst snowstorm in a generation. With our yearly inventory looming, management is being generous with the (potential) overtime, and were hoping that people would stay late and get in a little extra work in "just in case," and I really couldn't fault them, so I decided to complete "just one more project" before I left, since it hadn't started snowing.

Yet.

Barely Woken Up Me: By the time I woke up, there was only a measly four inches on the driveway. So much for the "worst storm in a generation." :rolleyes:

A Bit Later Me: When I went out to use the snow blower on the driveway before I left for work, I noticed that while the driveway nearest the house was rather light on slow, there was a decent sized drift in the road itself. And that it was kind of hard to see further than two houses down the road. Given that the governor had declared a state of emergency, and even requested that people stay home and mobilized the national guard, I decided to call in. I'll be doing some gaming today. Including Elite Dangerous. :D

At any rate, when I started the game, I decided to explore east of Talon territory. Which, given the size of EGS planets in general, and the size of the starting planets in particular, ended up being mostly at night, which made for some interesting experiences. If you want to maximize your daylight in EGS while exploring, go west!

As I was exploring, I stumble upon another Talon plantation outside of Talon territory, and inspired by a sudden thought, I decided to see if I could take a different mission than that fishing one. I've dived twice into that lake near my home base so far, and not seen any fish. Plenty of telluropods hiding in the seaweed, but no fish. :( As it turned out, I can take multiple Talon missions, rather than one at a time. Maybe I'll reach friendly status yet!

I continued to the east, hunting the surprisingly spry slugs whenever I soared across swamps. Eventually, I noticed some familiar resources ahead.

As I returned west, to turn in my completed quest, I stumbled upon a mysterious Obelisk. Nearby was a "science camp" which had a list of interesting structures to investigate.

There's three places to consider: The Font of Knowledge, the Digsite, and the Supply Depot.

Looking at what I've explored of this world so far, it looks like I should investigate the one to the south...

.. At least that's what I would've done tonight, if I hadn't been "snowed in." When I returned to the game, I decided I wanted to concentrate on other things. I was hoping to make nice with the Talon, so I first decided another dive into the lake was in order. As luck would have it, there were still no fish to be seen, but I did find something more interesting...

There's gold down here!

I used up most of my oxygen looking for more of this stuff. Didn't find any, nor did I find fish, but I did surface with more pentaxid and plenty of the "alien plasmas" necessary for higher grade pharmaceuticals. I then took @Navigare Necesse Est's criticisms to heart, and chose a paler shade of blue to paint my Hoverbike. ;)

Soon after that, I decided I had put off my greenhouse long enough. I didn't want to spend excessive time foraging for food, so I started construction. By sheer chance, I made a fortuitous discovery: We can build outbuildings in the base without connecting them directly to said base. I used to use "hidden" blocks to make them look like they were separated, but as it turns out simply removing the blocks does just as good a job.

As the greenhouse construction continued, I ran out of silicon. Unfortunately, I decided to order the building's windows before I requested more critical structures like doors and the grow light. Unless I wanted to range ever father from base searching for surface deposits, I needed to make friends with the Talon. So I went to the nearest plantation for a quest.

I'd done this one before, so I went to the nearest farm, and requested the ammo. And I discovered an additional wrinkle: I'd already cleared out the farm's ammo bin. I'd need to find another one! Had I found another farm?

What proceeded was me going from plantation to plantation, taking missions. Frequently, I had to go exploring to find another farm, which is something I needed to do anyways. Exploring gave me opportunities to search other lakes for fish

and other goodies

Gold, Pentaxid, Silicon, and two different types of "alien plasmas"

Eventually, I accepted several missions that had great synergy with themselves, as well as my need to harvest silicon, which is most easily found near water like swamps. The first was harvesting giant slugs for fertilizer, that are usually found in swamps. The second was looking for wild wheat, which can also be found in swamps. And the third one was one that should've been easy to pick up along the way:

All I needed to do is visit one at night. As it turned out, completing them was a little more complicated than I expected: I could only complete them one at a time. Since I'd shot a slug first, I had to find the five I needed before I could move on to the grain... which I had assumed was a broken mission until I harvested the last slug, and then grabbed the nearest wild wheat. Forests frequently border swamps, so I figured I'd swing into them and complete that third mission.

Didn't see a single one. In fact, I only found them after I gave up, and was heading home.

By the time lunch approached, I had finished building, and painting, my greenhouse.

I'm going to play ED this afternoon, and then whatever time is available will be dedicated to space engineers... and I forgot to hit "Post." Oops. ;)

Practical Rockets
Round Three
Session Two
Space Engineers

When last we left our intrepid Space Engineer, she was building her Exploration Vehicle. Last night, I got to finish it. This update is once again sparse of screenshots, because aside from some meteor showers, there wasn’t a lot of action. There was a lot of welding, though. I don’t know why it is, but hand welding in SE can be kind of a zen experience. :)

Soon after that shower, I got the incomplete EV onto the docking station, and used the old piston and landing gear trick to do some underside work.

I also moved the front tires forwards. By the end of the night, it was done:

I may have overdone it a bit with the ladders, but it’s all I had to work with. ;) While I was taking screenshots, there was another meteor shower.

I’m quite happy with how the EVs cockpit came out.

The back of the vehicle, in the other hand…

Looking at this screenshot, I think I'm going to fill in the sides of the medium cargo container with the small versions. This doesn't look quite right.

Looking at this screen shot, I realize I forgot to add the antenna, the ore detector, and the defensive turret. Since it's probably going to be a short session tonight, thanks to needing to get caught up on work from yesterday's snow day, I'll add those tonight!

I just had an idea about reworking the entire passenger/cargo area. This build isn't finished yet!!!

Top Bottom