Encircling enemy troops, using the map border to help?

Should it be possible encircling enemy troops, using the map border to help?
Actually it is possible. I saw a new video at youtube by Udwin.
IMO it should not be possible, because I have the feeling that this is a thing the AI is overwhelmed by.
It's also unrealistic, when the enemy troops are pinned at the south border of the map.
I find that the game makes it too easy to just use the map edge to help the encirclement. I think you should only be able to actively encircle, so if the enemy troops are completely surrounded by own troops, they should receive the surrounded status with all the negative consequences.

Last edited:
Should it be possible encircling enemy troops, using the map border to help?
Actually it is possible. I saw a new video at youtube by Udwin.
IMO it should not be possible, because I have the feeling that this is a thing the AI is overwhelmed by.
It's also unrealistic, when the enemy troops are pinned at the south border of the map.
I find that the game makes it too easy to just use the map edge to help the encirclement. I think you should only be able to actively encircle, so if the enemy troops are completely surrounded by own troops, they should receive the surrounded status with all the negative consequences.
used to be that you could, now the devs have added "supply chain regions" on every single edge tile (including the ones against the ocean sea which makes sense for dunkirk but not as much sense for montreuil) so you won't be able to pull that stunt anymore

Top Bottom