Engineers Engineering Database And Calculator [Engineers Update]

hG2Mthq.png

Engineering Database (updated Live 2.2)

Components list and locations in PDF

Components ONLY sheet (can comment without gmail account)

Support stopped - Nov. 22nd 2016

Available LIVE DataENGDBC
Elvira MartuukYes
Felicity FarseerYes
Tod McQuinnYes
Liz RyderYes
The DwellerYes
Lei CheungYes
Zacariah NemoYes
Marco QwentYes
Professor PalinYes
Selene JeanYes
Juri IshamaakYes
Hera TaniYes
Didi VatermannYes
Broo TarquinYes
Lori JamesonYes
The SargeYes
Tiana FortuneYes
Bill TurnerYes
Ram TahYes

How it works :

- Engineers General notes, changelog, and engineers list with mod overview for all of them.
- <Calculator not online yet>
- Browser dynamically displays every available mod for every engineer, via a dropdown menu.
- Component Guide is the list of all known components (elements-materials-data) used in crafting. Along with the new material subtype, are the new rarity system (5 levels instead of 4), and location(s) when available.
- Crafting Effects : LazerusIK's complete list of special effects provided by weapon modifications.

Thanks to bad-r0bot for the .pdf!

How you can help :

- Adding remarks, advice, suggestions on the open sheet.
- Getting the data. Once you have access to an Engie who's data hasn't been input yet, go there and take screenshots of every modification, for all levels. Module classes usually differenciate by a couple % here and there, but take screeneis for all classes as well, just in case. Then you can input yourself or pack the lot and make it available for someone else to process.
Beware! Right now, when you open a modifications list for a module, the modding screen often remains the one of the previously viewed moddable module. Be sure to select the very first option on the modifications list before starting screening.
- Inputting the data. Once you have a set of screenshots, just make sure the dedicated sheets have been set up by myself, and then you can go transferring all the values from the screenies to the sheets.

If you wish to help, plese join FleetComm, say hi and request edit access to the spreadsheet. The more we are, the faster we process.

Good news : the elements spawn mechanics won't change with 2.1, thus all the data gathered by the Prospectors remains valid, including the 3-2-1 rule. This rule is not related to the rarity grades. You can continue using the Prospectors' docs to find your elements.

Thanks to Dr. Kaii for his video guide to the Database! (below)

[video=youtube_share;api8BIoOy2s]http://youtu.be/api8BIoOy2s[/video]

Felicity FarseerDeciat 6 AFSDThrustersBooster (Shield)Interdictor (FSD)Power PlantSell exploration data.
'Scout' rank. MA @ Darnielle's Progress, Maia
1x Meta Alloy●●●●●
●●●
Elvira Martuuk
Khun 5FSDThrustersShield GeneratorShield Cell BanksSell exploration data.
Having travelled 300ly. Relics @ Cheranovsky City, Ngurii
3x Soontill Relics●●●●●
●●●●●
Professor PalinMaia A 3FSDThrustersSell exploration data.
Travelled 5000ly from your start system. Invite: Qwent
25x Unknown Fragments●●●
●●●●●
The DwellerWyrd A 2DistributorBurst LaserPulse LaserBeam LaserSell commodities.
Need to have dealt with at least 5 Black Markets
500,000Cr donation●●●●●
●●●●●●●
Liz Ryder
Eurybia, MakaluHull ReinforcementMine LauncherSeeker Missile RackArmourTorpedo PylonSell commodities.
Eurybia Blue Mafia (Cordial)
200x Landmines
●●●●●●●●●●●
Tod McQuinnWolf 397, Trus MadiCannonMulticannonFrag CannonRail Gun
Alliance aligned. 15 bounty vouchers.
100,000Cr in bounty claims●●
●●●●●●●●●●
Marco QwentSirius, LuciferPower PlantDistributor
Sirius Corporation - Invite: Elvira
25x Modular Terminals●●●●
●●●
Selene JeanKuk B 3Hull ReinforcementLightweight AlloySell commodities and data.
Mining 500T of ore. Invite: Tod
10x Painite●●●●●
●●●●●
Zacariah NemoYoru 4Plasma AcceleratorsMulticannonFrag CannonSell commodities.
Party of Yoru (Friend) - Invite: Elvira - 'Outsider' in Empire
25x Xihe Companions●●
●●●●●●●
Lei CheungLaksak 1 AShield GeneratorBooster (Shield)
Invite: The Dweller. Having traded with 50 markets.
200x Gold●●●●●
●●●
Didi VatermannLeesti 1 AShield GeneratorBooster (Shield)
Alliance. Invite: Selene Jean. 'Merchant' rank.
200x Lavian Brandy●●●
●●●●●
Hera TaniKuwemakiDistributorPower Plant
Empire. Invite: Liz. 'Outsider' in Empire.
50x Kamitra Cigars●●●
●●●●●
Juri IshmaakGiryak 2 AMine LauncherTorpedo PylonSeeker Missile RackCombat bounds.
Fed. Invite: Farseer. Having claimed 50 combat bonds.
1,000,000Cr combat bonds●●●●
●●●●●●
Colonel Bris DekkerSolFSDInterdictor (FSD)
Federation (Friend). Invite: Juri Ishmaak.
10,000,000Cr combat bonds●●●
●●●●
Broo TarquinMuangBurst LaserPulse LaserBeam Laser
Fed. Invite: Hera Tani. 'Competent' rank.
100x Fujin tea (Futen, Fujin)●●●
●●●●
Lori Jameson
Shinrarta Dezhra A 1 (permit required)RefineryFuel ScoopWake ScannerKill Warrant ScannerCargo ScannerCell BanksAFMLife Support
Invite from Marco Qwent. 'Dangerous' + 1 Elite rank.
25x Kongga Ale●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
The Sarge
Beta-3 Tucani B 2 ACannonCollection LimpetsRail GunFuel Transfer LimpetsProspecting LimpetsHatch Breaker Limpets
Invite from Juri Ishmaak. 'Midshipman' w/ Fed. Navy.
50x Aberrant Shield Pattern Analysis●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Tiana Fortune
Achenar (permit required)Collection LimpetsInterdictor (FSD)Wake ScannerKill Warrant ScannerFuel Transfer LimpetsCargo ScannerProspecting LimpetsHatch Breaker Limpets
Invite from Hera Tani. 'Friendly' in Empire.
50x Decoded Emission Data●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Bill Turner
Alioth (permit required)RefineryFuel ScoopPlasma AcceleratorsWake ScannerKill Warrant ScannerCargo ScannerAFMLife Support
Invite from Selene Jean. 'Friendly' w/ Alliance.

50x Bromelite●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Ram Tah
Meene AB 5 cECMPoint DefenceCollection LimpetsHeat Sink LaunchersFuel Transfer LimpetsProspecting LimpetsHatch Breaker LimpetsChaff Launcher
Invite from Lei Cheung. 'Surveyor' rank.

50x Classified Scan Databanks●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Last edited:
WOW! Cool!

Kudos and REP to you for putting so much effort into something I think everyone will really be able to use! Likely NEED to use based on what I am hearing about this new feature so far!

The various trade databases like Thrudds and others have been invaluable to me in this game, and I suspect your new system will fall right in that same league!

Once again... THANK YOU! :D

Heyyy people ! To give a heads up, I'll have the calculator layed down by tomorrow or tuesday at most, so you guys can simulate whatever you want (for the avaiable mods so far) :D
Since the data is from the beta, there might be changes obviously, but I'll do whatever I can to lay down calculation on the final ship stat's results as well as soon as possible (ie. output fsd range, damage, mass, or whatever is useful to know about) !
Cheers !

Last edited:
just requested edit access to update the crafting effects, found some new and the awesome community also found some that RNGesus denied me

Thanks for adding your stuff :) If you need access to other sheets, just ask - somehow i have to manually authorize everyone for each sheet... But it'll all be comprised on much less sheets soon :)

Thanks for adding your stuff :) If you need access to other sheets, just ask - somehow i have to manually authorize everyone for each sheet... But it'll all be comprised on much less sheets soon :)
just tell me when i can edit it, im currently ingame, testing boomstuff (missiles are so much fun now) :)

Last edited:
just tell me when i can edit it, im currently ingame, testing boomstuff (missiles are so much fun now) :)

Hehehe. Gave you edit rights to the Overview, Components Guide, Engineers list as well. If you have the missing data (latest added Engineers and stuff), just ask for the sheets. Work on it when you want, you know :)
And don't worry about formatting if you create new data sheets - formatting will soon be cleared for another UI.

Last edited:
Hehehe. Gave you edit rights to the Overview, Components Guide, Engineers list as well. If you have the missing data (latest added Engineers and stuff), just ask for the sheets. Work on it when you want, you know :)
And don't worry about formatting if you create new data sheets - formatting will soon be cleared for another UI.
thanks for that, now i just need to figure out how i can edit them since the sheet has still that lock...i hate tablestuff xD

Top Bottom