Engineers Engineers Crafting Assistant Tool

Looks OK. Suggestion: add additional column that will calculate how many rolls you can get from you stock supply (engineers pages). Keep up the good work.

Looks OK. Suggestion: add additional column that will calculate how many rolls you can get from you stock supply (engineers pages). Keep up the good work.

This was something I had thought of originally but took off as it was quite easy to work out, I think it is a good idea to add it back in as I agree it would make it quicker than mental math and less brain taxing which is always good.

Thank you for the suggestion

Hi,

Great work, it will be very useful.:cool:)

Just a quick question, how do I enter my materials stock as the sheet is protected?

+ rep

Thanks

I'm using a spreadsheet right now, but has blue cells with white text. I have it that way because I play the game with the lights low (almost off) and having a spread sheet with white background is bad for the eyes. I poked around in your sheet trying to change stuff so it was similar, but was not able.

Any chance you could mod it a bit like that so it's easier to read in a darker/dark room?

A good tool. Here are a few modifications I'm making to my copy that you may consider:
1. rearrange the DATA page to fit all 3 types on one page (left to right instead of scrolling)
2. Link the components on the Engineer pages to Inara's pages that shows locations
3. Arrange the tabs on the bottom in order of upgrade lines (ex. Elvira -> Marco -> Palin)

Hi,

Great work, it will be very useful.:cool:)

Just a quick question, how do I enter my materials stock as the sheet is protected?

+ rep

Thanks

The area that you input the data into are not locked, you should be able to enter this. This is entered on the FIRST TAB ONLY (DATA) all other pages update automatically. :)

Hi,

Great idea, but sorry to say there some error on the sheet. I am at the Dweller Lair, and the compo for a charge enhanced power distributor lvl 4 are different on your sheet. It is not 1 modified consumer firmware, but 2 cracked industrial firmware, not 2 grid resistors but 1 hybrid capacitors, not a refined focus crystal but an exquisite and not 1 praseodymium but a Ion distributor.
Maybe there are other errors, I don't look at other engineers.

Hi,

Thanks for the new version.:cool:)

How do I export the values that I have input on the old sheet to the new version please?

Hi,

Thanks for the new version.:cool:)

How do I export the values that I have input on the old sheet to the new version please?

Open them both in excel and copy the list of the mats and paste in the new tool, do same with data and commodities.

Or just type them in, there's not exactly hundreds of them ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom