Engineers Engineers Crafting Assistant Tool

Thanks IFred. I'll look into that, if you could let me know which ones if you happen to know straight away that would be great in saving me hunting for the wrong one.

great work fire dragon. I do have a little problem viewing the engineers panel. its a white background with the materials in a light yellow. I cannot read the yellow, it blends in almost with the white background. Am I able to change the colors?

great work fire dragon. I do have a little problem viewing the engineers panel. its a white background with the materials in a light yellow. I cannot read the yellow, it blends in almost with the white background. Am I able to change the colors?

I'm guessing you are not viewing it in Excel? The colours should change as your upgrades become either available or unavailable due to not enough of that material. You should see White on a Dark red background (unavailable), and yellow on a dark green background (available)

I think I may do a simple version for all those that do not use excel and are therefor unable to make use of all the conditional formatting features.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

It's a shame I cannot get a sticky on this as I'm sure many people that would find it very useful do not know about it as it drops down the list so fast.

Out of all the engie tools out there, I like this one best so far.

It suxxxorz that you have to basically start from scratch since 2.1.05 dropped but I am looking forward to using this again when it's done.

Thanks for your efforts Fire Dragon.

Hello Commanders,

My new ECAT tool is here! All updated for the new blue prints.

Link in OP

Thank you for all your kind comments and I'm so pleased it is so useful to so many of you :)

FD

Last edited:
Hello Commanders,

My new ECAT tool is here! All updated for the new blue prints.

Link in OP or here : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-POHABHKMGlTDRFdGg0OG5PZ1k

Thank you for all your kind comments and I'm so pleased it is so useful to so many of you :)

FD

Excellent news!

Just got back from holiday and was hoping there would be an updated version of ECAT to help with the new engineers requirements. Top job mate, I find your spreadsheet the easiest one to use by far.

Question (and this is only as I'm too lazy to go and try this out quickly for myself as I have some errands to run):

Is there (or would it be possible) to configure some sort of button in the spreadsheet by each blueprint so that when we roll the dice with the engineer we can press the spreadsheet button and it removes the number of each commodity or material from the data sheet?

I'm completely rubbish with Excel but I would have thought it would be entirely possible with a formula? Maybe there's an Excel wizard out there that can help?

Last edited:
Top Bottom