Engineers Engineers Crafting Assistant Tool

Nice, but I dont know why you have password protected the sheets. Protect them sure, but why a password ?
I would like to do things like change the colours, column widths, and make my own Summary Sheet so I can have the upgrades I am interested in all in one place.

Nice, but I dont know why you have password protected the sheets. Protect them sure, but why a password ?
I would like to do things like change the colours, column widths, and make my own Summary Sheet so I can have the upgrades I am interested in all in one place.

If you want it exactly how you want it then you spend 20 hours putting one together the way you want it. It's my tool I spent the time I want it to stay as I made it. Seems fair enough to me.

I made it for my own use and thought I would share it as it was so useful to me.

Last edited:
If you want it exactly how you want it then you spend 20 hours putting one together the way you want it. It's my tool I spent the time I want it to stay as I made it. Seems fair enough to me.
Allready have one that does virtually identical things thanks, just that you have more Engineers entered than me.
Cool. As you say, its your sheet.

New ECAT - Module based tool is ready for download. It is more compact and easier to use.

All blue prints have been checked and I'm 99% sure are all correct.

Download location is in the OP.

Many Thanks for all your kind comments and I'm very pleased you all like it. I even had an "Excellent job on your tool" comment from Frontier customer service :)

New ECAT - Module based tool is ready for download. It is more compact and easier to use.

All blue prints have been checked and I'm 99% sure are all correct.

Download location is in the OP.

Many Thanks for all your kind comments and I'm very pleased you all like it. I even had an "Excellent job on your tool" comment from Frontier customer service :)

Awesome job Good Sir! +1 and Many Thanks![up]

Live Long & Prospere

S1E

nice, yellow color aint seeing, should change
Are you using Excel?

I would say the problem is with your colour settings, 100's of people have downloaded this and noone has mentioned a problem with the yellow before. but if more people say it's an issue I will of course change it :)

Last edited:
Are you using Excel?

I would say the problem is with your colour settings, 100's of people have downloaded this and noone has mentioned a problem with the yellow before. but if more people say it's an issue I will of course change it :)

Strange, because I use Open Office, and it works just fine. Except of some minor cell border thickness. The only thing I changed was the cell colors in the commodities list for easy reference between the three categories.

Thanks Again!

LLaP

S1E

Thank you kind sir. I've been using your tool since v.1 and it really does make life easier. I've REP'd you so much it wont let me give you any more, so virtual REP. :D

It always takes me a few goes between versions before getting used to it though - LOL.

I quite liked it broken out by engineer as you can easily see when visiting any engineer for a particular mod if there are other things you can upgrade as well. Just my preference though.

I take it nothing is "broken" from the last version so I could just keep using that one if i wanted?

Last edited:
I take it nothing is "broken" from the last version so I could just keep using that one if i wanted?

There is nothing "Broken" with the last version as such but there are a few errors in the blueprints I noticed (mostly conductive components instead of conductive ceramics) that have been put right in the new one. I really liked the old one too but with so many pages and so many modules being duplicated it just takes so long to update and check over, and easier to make errors. With 3 new engineers coming in 2.2 this new format is far easier to set up and check over and update.

Top Bottom