Engineers Engineers trailer and what will we see this time round

The engineers trailer is now released and looking good, However my concern now is not unlike the horizons trailer, we saw some nice visuals of crashed ships, and in both trailers now we have seen some very large crashed ships, but they are FAR to few to find, I would like to see far more crashed ships to visit huge areas of ship breaker yards to explore in our srv's. in has been a topic of conversation for some time now, that whist we see these in the trailers very few if not any of us have actually seen them??

I still feel that better ship to surface scanners are required to find these wrecks and with that there should be far more wrecks in the bubble to find and gradual less the further you go, at least add these in as eye candy for now with some canisters and then later in other updates add in more mission based and salvage etc., maybe FD are working on this already who knows however i feel I would like to see this much sooner rather than later.

How do you feel , more eye candy on the surface required...feel free to have your say.

Top Bottom