Enough of Gnosis

Gnosis has not been the first disappointment and for sure it won't be the last one we will see from Frontier.

I've been very salty last Thursday too but now this community is getting pretty boring.

Can we all move on and start talking about something new???

For example atmospheric landing or legs or that the game is doomed??? [haha]

C'mon guys..................

One of the problems with so little happening in the game is that conversations tend to get 'stuck' on the current issue. I was hoping the change to the mission servers to stop board swapping would be the new topic, but it seems The Gnosis still has legs....

Gnosis has not been the first disappointment and for sure it won't be the last one we will see from Frontier.

I've been very salty last Thursday too but now this community is getting pretty boring.

Sure, here ya go:

Untitled.png
Untitled.png
93a85ae3452f8b750c413f436882d8c8-full.png

Interpretation:

After a few days of anger, player count is peaking again. All this rage is exactly as relevant as I expected it would be: not relevant in any way at all.

One of the problems with so little happening in the game is that conversations tend to get 'stuck' on the current issue. I was hoping the change to the mission servers to stop board swapping would be the new topic, but it seems The Gnosis still has legs....

Are you telling us that you have a contact at FDev that confirmed you that space legs is the "stuff" Zac said was coming in chapter 4 to replace fleet carriers & icy planets ?! :eek:

quite frankly, i feel atmospheric landings should be restricted to small ships... and space legs should be in stations, in the form of a galactic holodeck commudal space (not unlike a Sims mall)

Could you not have said this in the gnosis megathread?

Why do people think their comment is so special they have to create more drama out of existing. And how is more of it, not doing the exact same thing you complain about?

I know I complain a bit. But I stick to the topics, seldom create my own and dont think the best way to stop talking about something is to START a new thread on it.

lol.

SPACELEGS CONFIRMED! Sneaky bstards hid the announcement in the Genosis incident all along.

Is the game dead/doomed yet?

Also, clearly, I R not Flimley! (or am I.................)

P.S. Tj, just sayin

Last edited:

Its gnot over.

Could you not have said this in the gnosis megathread?

Why do people think their comment is so special they have to create more drama out of existing. And how is more of it, not doing the exact same thing you complain about?

I know I complain a bit. But I stick to the topics, seldom create my own and dont think the best way to stop talking about something is to START a new thread on it.

lol.
When half of the first two pages are about the Gnosis, yet another thread doesn't really make much of a difference.

My opinion on the situation? As soon as it was announced that the Gnosis was going to attempt a jump into an area that is filled with Thargoids, it was doomed to fail.

It's like sailing a cruise liner through a minefield, after getting told there's a minefield there that's too dangerous for even the minesweepers.

Sure, here ya go:

Untitled.png
Untitled.png
93a85ae3452f8b750c413f436882d8c8-full.png

Interpretation:

After a few days of anger, player count is peaking again. All this rage is exactly as relevant as I expected it would be: not relevant in any way at all.

It took a huge dip in the middle. Is that where we were all on the forum? :D

Not until DEVS themselves apologies in a video and really communicate us what's the plan and the roadmap. I hate to be in the dark and the fact they don't seem to care is a reason to flood the forum with Gnosis stuffs. Maybe they will understand that we paid for that game, we have expectation, but they are just keeping us in the dark and are playing with our nerves all the time.

Not until DEVS themselves apologies in a video and really communicate us what's the plan and the roadmap. I hate to be in the dark and the fact they don't seem to care is a reason to flood the forum with Gnosis stuffs. Maybe they will understand that we paid for that game, we have expectation, but they are just keeping us in the dark and are playing with our nerves all the time.

I doubt that any apologies from FD are incoming. However they do have to do something positive right now. Doing nothing will just keep resentments & anger simmering underneath till the next major mistep.

Top Bottom