Entertainer Creator

It would be awesome in game to have a mechanism to create your own Entertainers.

I understand that this may be complex but I imagine that this would be need to be similar to the way you create your own Avatar.

You’d have a wider range of base available characters and then choose which animation style you’d like, along with a chosen head, character body, etc andbeing able to have these in Flexicolour would open up the game more for a wide range of themes. For example, Amelie available in a blue, pink or green dress or different colour hair means she’s suitable for different characters.

It would be awesome in game to have a mechanism to create your own Entertainers.

I understand that this may be complex but I imagine that this would be need to be similar to the way you create your own Avatar.

You’d have a wider range of base available characters and then choose which animation style you’d like, along with a chosen head, character body, etc andbeing able to have these in Flexicolour would open up the game more for a wide range of themes. For example, Amelie available in a blue, pink or green dress or different colour hair means she’s suitable for different characters.
I really like your ideas.

Yes! I'd love to create an entertainer of my own, since I don't know where on God's green earth to put half of the current ones we have.
I just want to see more done with entertainers overall, like living statues and travelling bands (or just having specific entertainers stay in groups).

Top Bottom