Enuff Now.

Just hit me .The unbelievable WHY ness of this game.Doing pirate killing in Cemplangra,visit nav beacon get the details.Mmmmm... 44,000ls away from where I am,get a few kills before they high tail outta there.Mission message pops up after going into super cruise.Guess where they are??? 44,000 ls in the direction I've just come from.The furthest distance you can travel in this system. I percevered some more and tried a different system exactly the same,every time the message came up these pesky pirates would be 10,000 ls away from me the furthest distance you can travel in the system. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thwarptide

Banned
NPC interdictions (even when you are not doing missions) is the 2nd biggest reason why I left the bubble for good!
They often make no sense, especially in hi-sec systems where they (pirates) should be practically non-existent!

Some mission pirates will visit you if you idle in normal cruise... Even if their target is xx Ls away. Sometimes you can see the mission pirate on the radar close by.. Even is the target icon is xx Ls away..

@OP I sympathise. I had a repeat run where I kept getting pirate killing messages and in system they were 200,000Ls plus away form main sequence star - *sigh.

And you know I wouldn't mind if the system was balanced and missions would make the same per hour as LTD mining e.g. 100 million plus per hour. Everyone knows the system is very unbalanced.

You can play your own way but some careers are definitely more lucrative than others...but then mining strikes me as incredibly boring. Odd that the least interesting career makes the most money and the most interesting the least money - deliberately ironic perhaps.

Top Bottom