Epic Games' version of Horizons and Steam's Odyssey on same account

Today I've bought Odyssey CD key from retail but when I try to activate it in Steam, it asks for original version of the game to be activated first. Because I already have Horizons from Epic Games store for free, I don't know how I can connect these two version from different clients.

Is it possible somehow to connect Epic Games version to Steam one on same account?

I don't think it's possible because Epic requires the EOS to be mandatory for logging into your Frontier account while Steam requires the base game to be registered to your account.

You are unfortunately locked into the EGS. The only expansion version that would be compatible with the EGS version would be the one either from the EGS itself or directly from Frontier. This is the price you paid for getting the game for "free".

not possible to have epic and steam versions of the game on the same account you need two separate frontier accounts

if you own horizons on epic then you can add the odyssey key to the epic account only

if you want odyssey on steam you will need to refund the purchase with epic and buy through steam or vice versa as the case may be refund on steam buy on epic :p

there is no platform crossover between steam and epic

Top Bottom