error 404 servers

Hi
I can't join the game because the game doesn't connect to the servers, the following message appears:

edserver: error 404 from web server : We can't find any online servers for your region solo

I went to steam and checked the integrity of the files after I opened the game and it worked for 3 minutes and the game was disconnected from the servers, I checked the integrity of the files I went back to the game but this time it does not work the problem continues, I checked if the servers are the working and working don't understand why my game doesn't connect to the servers can anyone help me !?

Last edited:
Just got back in..
yes it started working I will see how long it will take to disconnect from the servers, as I said in the first message of the post, I had done the integrity check of the files and the game worked for 3 minutes and then disconnected, I had this problem yesterday I hope Frontier is solving the problem ...

Thursday server refresh people, happens every week!
I've played a lot of Thursdays and I've never had problems that happened today, what you say makes no sense, this server error 404 problem has happened to me several times and it wasn't precisely Thursday , I've been on vacation for the last 3 weeks I've played every day and the server has not failed !!

Last edited:
I've played a lot of Thursdays and I've never had problems that happened today, what you say makes no sense, this server error 404 problem has happened to me several times and it wasn't precisely Thursday , I've been on vacation for the last 3 weeks I've played every day and the server has not failed !!

There was an in game announcement, for scheduled server maintenance.

Top Bottom