Essential Small Exhibit Animals 2: The Sequel

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
- giant salamander
You might want to specify since there are is a family of salamanders known as the Giant Salamanders, and this indicate any of them (Chinese Giant Salamander, South CHinese Giant Salamander, Japanese Giant Salamander, or Hellbender), or something else entirely different.

You might want to specify since there are is a family of salamanders known as the Giant Salamanders, and this indicate any of them (Chinese Giant Salamander, South CHinese Giant Salamander, Japanese Giant Salamander, or Hellbender), or something else entirely different.
Yeah i know, but i dont have a paarticular preference, the highest ranking shall have my vote
In these cases I just put "No Preference", to signify that it's wanted but ir can be any species

Lizards
Frilled neck lizard
Shingleback lizard
Thorny devil

Snakes
Inland taipan
Tiger snake
Red bellied black snake

Amphibians
Australian green tree frog

Invertebrates
Sydney Funnel Web Spider
Golden Orb Weaver Spider

Turtles
Eastern Long necked Turtle

1. Fire Salamander
2. Panther Carmeleon
3. King Cobra
4. European Pond Turtle
5. Gaboon Viper
6. Green Basilisk
7. Frilled Neck Lizard
8. Stag Beetle
9. Atlas Moth
10. Venezuelan Poodle Moth <-- (I named my guinea pig after it 😅
EXI67KRWkAA6p95.jpg

The Real Moth
20190419_134602.jpg

The Fake Moth
)

1. Fire Salamander
2. Panther Carmeleon
3. King Cobra
4. European Pond Turtle
5. Gaboon Viper
6. Green Basilisk
7. Frilled Neck Lizard
8. Stag Beetle
9. Atlas Moth
)
Look at that little piggie!!! That's a cute animal. I had friends that had some. Then they got chinchillas.
What's his/her name? Poodle?

1. Fire Salamander
2. Panther Carmeleon
3. King Cobra
4. European Pond Turtle
5. Gaboon Viper
6. Green Basilisk
7. Frilled Neck Lizard
8. Stag Beetle
9. Atlas Moth
)
Ahhhh damn! Can I swap the Gaboon viper for the Axolotl? I forget of my maybe future pets 🥺 how can I! incomprehensible!

Overtaken by Fire Salamander no less, love to see it. Hope Frontier takes a look at this list
Should I tag the CMs? Or just leave it?
I love her, she is such a funny pig.
Her name is "Motte" the german word for Moth. Poodle is funny too xD
I love going to the pet store and just watching them run around eating. Personally I'm more into aquariums (and I wanna do a paludarium. Right now it's too much $$$. Especially for the RETFs I wants)

Yes. I haven't added it to the list yet. And: WHAT? AXOLOTLS. AWESOME
Perfect thank you ❤️ yeah...maybe :D
I want to give up keeping guinea pigs and possibly keep axolotls and snails instead.
I love my pigs, but the constant worry wears me down.
But that will take a while, the pigs are still alive. My youngest will be 3 years old in December, my oldest is 5 now.
Maybe it's time for a "Your Pets" Thread, huh?

Perfect thank you ❤️ yeah...maybe :D
I want to give up keeping guinea pigs and possibly keep axolotls and snails instead.
I love my pigs, but the constant worry wears me down.
But that will take a while, the pigs are still alive. My youngest will be 3 years old in December, my oldest is 5 now.
Maybe it's time for a "Your Pets" Thread, huh?
Sorry about that. Yeah, I understand. I have 3 dogs and a cat (and 5 budgies and 2 aquariums😅).
It's gonna be a while before the dogs and cat pass, because they're young/young-ish (oldest is 8), but I wanna stick with tank animals.

And yes: please do start a "Your Pets" thread. It'd be fun

I think Hermann's, Kleinmann's and Greek tortoises are very similar, and could be merged (maybe as Mediterranean tortoise, the common name for genus Testudo), just like you did with cobras species. (y)

I think Hermann's, Kleinmann's and Greek tortoises are very similar, and could be merged (maybe as Mediterranean tortoise, the common name for genus Testudo), just like you did with cobras species. (y)
They are very very different. There's even talk of splitting the Negev tortoise (Testudo Werneri) and Kleinmann's tortoise, let alone merge them.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom