[Event] Operation ‘Milk Top’

>>MISSION ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE<<

Carrier Location - HIP 36601

Downloading mission transmission – All platforms - standby………. Transmission Decoded..(Part 1)

Trailer

Greetings Commander,

We have a TOP secret mission that you may be interested in, a chance of a lifetime…

The carrier “Bloody Nuts” has been commissioned to investigate what happened to "HMS Endeavour" which was sent to survey a previously unreachable system, local to ‘The Bubble’.
This is the last transmission from Endeavour, an image – received 2 weeks ago
qkLK7dd.jpg

If you are up for an adventure of a lifetime then you need to be prepared. Our experts have gathered a list of equipment that may help you with this mission (See Below)
You are busy mining Low Temperature Diamonds? No Problem, we understand….

However, if you want to become famous…. Register your interest below and start gathering your equipment….

IMPORTANT UPDATE

The Carrier 'Bloody Nuts' was intercepted by Thargoids close to Barnards Loop. Although the Thargoids were quickly dispatched by the resident Xeno defence force the carrier suffered extensive damage to Cargo Bays 1-4. Unfortunately, 4,000 tons of Tritium was lost during the attack and a clean-up and repair operation is currently underway.

This will mean operation 'MILK TOP' will be delayed by one week. Colonel Poppycock has issued additional orders, they are cryptic, but they are as follows.

"It seems the Thargoids are up to something, we need you to take on an additional mission before you head to the top in search of Endeavor."

hmmmm...OK?

“We need you to head back out to Barnards Loop on a recon mission, just collect as much data and images as possible.
Oh and if you can source some Thargoid Probes and or Sensors, you may find they come in handy. Ensure you have those new Corrosion Resistant cargo bays installed, don't want to see you lose more fuel!

Hurry back Commander, new launch date is soon™

Speedy Repairs Commander

Poppycock

O7”

More detail will follow

Colonel Poppycock - o7

Strategic Command

Last edited:
Equipment (All optional but needed for sub missions)

Here is a shopping list of things you will need to take part in the “Milk Top” Sub Missions
NOTE: Carrier will provide ammo, limpets, standard fuel and repairs. Also, a Shipyard and Outfitting but will not be carrying any stock.

HARDPOINTS

• Sub-surface Displacement Missile
  • Mining Laser
  • Seismic Charge Launcher
  • Weapons of your choice
  • Packhounds if you (have them) can be pretty

OPTIONAL INTERNAL

• Refinery
  • SRV BAY
  • Ship Launched Fighter BAY
  • Collector Limpet Controller
  • Prospector Limpet Controller
  • Pulse Wave Scanner
  • Detailed Surface Scanner
  • Cargo Racks
  • Corrosion Resistant Cargo Rack

Ships (All Optional but you will need at least one ship!)
  • Cargo Ship
  • Mining Ship
  • Exploration Ship (With Fuel Scoop)
  • Pew Pew Ship
  • Stock Sidewinder (Just in Case of accidents and if someone decides to have a CQC style sidewinder fight)
ROLE CALL
Bloody Nutter - Fleet Commander - PC
The Nutter - Fleet Support - PC
The_Bloody_Nut - Fleet Support - PS4

Last edited:
A chance of a lifetime to mine fuel for someone else's carrier?
Nope - Everything is optional - Carrier will already have fuel for the trip - Role players can of course 'donate' if they wish. Apart from my time (I won't be charging for), this trip mission is Completely free!

Last edited:
On your "Things to bring" you missed FUEL SCOOP :rolleyes:
The Carrier has fuel - if you want to explore I've suggested a Exploration ship - but will mention scoop for new players

A fuel scoop is not needed for this trip and you will not be able to jump to other systems after we reach mid point in the event

The Carrier has fuel - if you want to explore I've suggested a Exploration ship - but will mention scoop for new players

A fuel scoop is not needed for this trip and you will not be able to jump to other systems after we reach mid point in the event

Yup we have fuel, just ignore that massive tariff!

If it isnt simple mining to refuel somone's carrier in the black...

Cmdr CNC Drill Press ready for operation!

when?
Welcome aboard! o7 you have 10 days to prepair, the mission features only 1 simulated deep space refuel - purley optional - stunning views though

Blast. I am free for the next 9 days then away for the weekend.
Questions :
1) if it starts on friday week, how long will it go on for ?
2) Can I come in my FC ?
3) roughly how far is it ?
ty :)

Blast. I am free for the next 9 days then away for the weekend.
Questions :
1) if it starts on friday week, how long will it go on for ?
2) Can I come in my FC ?
3) roughly how far is it ?
ty :)
Mission Duration should be 2 weeks
Yes you can bring your carrier, will provide more gameplay senarois and you can rendezvous with Bloody Nuts at any time
Allow for a 20,000ly round trip

I have 10000 Trit, is that enough ?
p.s. I would need a system to go to that would be within 500LYs of the secret target, so when I am back on sunday I would only do 1 jump :)

Top Bottom