Exchange through the bartender

I understand correctly, through the bartender on the FC can not be organized offline exchange between players: data, goods and assets?
As it happens now in the online exchange.

A completely useless feature for the single player. What's the point of selling anything?
Until they make the exchange is all unnecessary.
Good only as a means of exchange in the squadron.

Untitled8.jpg

I disagree. You can add stuff to the bartender's inventory and set a sell order, and then post in this forum that the stuff is available. A good way of passing on unwanted materials to others. Financial considerations are secondary.

Steve 07.

I disagree. You can add stuff to the bartender's inventory and set a sell order, and then post in this forum that the stuff is available. A good way of passing on unwanted materials to others. Financial considerations are secondary.
You can also look through Inara, but as I understand it there is no interest in who sells.
And as I understand it, you can not even put any price on the sale.

Last edited:
And as I understand it, you can not even put any price on the sale.
You cant put reasonably good prices, only up to 10x of base vaule. Not much for most of more rarer and most sought after materials.

You can put up to 1000% price on anything from oddysey. Its very similar how commodites market works for carriers.

So if I got 100 suit schematics and not need it, I can set it up to be sold from my carrier bartender, each for 500k as by default it costs 50k.

Inara will be great help to get it done right, player to player material trade. As currently, you need check every carrier bartender on person, to see what each carrier would sell/buy...

You cant put reasonably good prices, only up to 10x of base vaule. Not much for most of more rarer and most sought after materials.

You can put up to 1000% price on anything from oddysey. Its very similar how commodites market works for carriers.

So if I got 100 suit schematics and not need it, I can set it up to be sold from my carrier bartender, each for 500k as by default it costs 50k.

Inara will be great help to get it done right, player to player material trade. As currently, you need check every carrier bartender on person, to see what each carrier would sell/buy...
Thank you.
Credits are just a medium of exchange and nothing more.
But for some reason for the credits in the game can not buy anything at any time, even if it's very expensive.
After all, we already have a changelings in space, not just buying and selling.
I think that if someone decides to sell important material (rare and participating in mods costumes and weapons) will put the maximum price on them.
But I would still prefer that everyone on his carrier put that in exchange, not for sale and pointed out that he really wants to get.
I do not think it was very difficult but I think it would be fair.

Top Bottom