Livestream Exclusive 1.4 Update Livestream - August 29!

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Greetings park owners!

The eagerly awaited 1.4 Update is getting closer and we’re hosting a special livestream to learn all about it! Join us live on www.twitch.tv/FrontierDevelopments at 7PM BST on Wednesday August 29; Executive Producer Rich Newbold will give you an exclusive look at what’s included in the update!

We’ll also be giving away 2 copies of Jurassic World Evolution to people in the chat, so this is a great chance to get involved if you don’t already have a copy or want to share the dinosaur joy with your friends!

We hope to see you all there!

-Paul

Thanks Paul! Oooo…. Executive Producer….this sounds like a serious deal!

I’m already very happy with the added features being announced weeks ago. Just hope this level of support will keep going in the future.

We'll provide a list of all the announced features and improvements in the update after the stream.

Why not when the stream starts? I don't do livestreaming and I would like to know about the update ASAP instead of waiting until whenever the stream is over.

Sweet!
giphy.gif

Here is an updated version of the list I originally created and shared on reddit and earlier in the week above. I've included links to source comments for every bullet point. Every item featured has been confirmed by Community Manager Bovand we should expect to hear about them during the live stream.

Greetings park owners!

The eagerly awaited 1.4 Update is getting closer and we’re hosting a special livestream to learn all about it! Join us live on www.twitch.tv/FrontierDevelopments at 7PM BST on Wednesday August 29; Executive Producer Rich Newbold will give you an exclusive look at what’s included in the update!

We’ll also be giving away 2 copies of Jurassic World Evolution to people in the chat, so this is a great chance to get involved if you don’t already have a copy or want to share the dinosaur joy with your friends!

We hope to see you all there!

-Paul

8 days from now..

I'm so impatient.

The following things have been confirmed to be in the update, have been hinted at, or are otherwise possibilities to be addressed or added:

• Carnivore hunting habits will be governed by hunger dropping past a certain percentage [up]
  • Extended/elongated dinosaur lifespans [up]
  • Cameras added to viewing galleries and viewing platforms [yesnod]
  • Weather on Isla Nublar will be fixed [yesnod]
  • Dinosaurs will no longer be randomly trapped in "panic state" [yesnod]
  • Incubations can be cancelled with partial refund of initial cost [yesnod]
  • Dinosaur bios will be visible before incubation in genome library after at least one dinosaur of species is incubated :D
  • Genome completion percentage has been added to the dig site pop-ups [up]
  • Research can be cancelled [yesnod]
  • Guests teleporting into enclosures will be fixed [big grin]
  • Camera will no longer be forced to zoom into selected buildings [big grin]
  • Increased chance for Spinosaurus to use JP3 roar - especially when being released from hatchery :D
  • Guests will now correctly use shops - it will be more visually evident when guests are traveling into/out of shops [up]
  • In-game photo mode will now register dinosaurs in frame better/correctly [up]
  • Mamenchisaurus will now have the proper picture in the genome preview picture [yesnod]
  • Increased range and volume of sauropod calls [yesnod]
  • Dinosaurs will truly attack and aggro Ranger vehicles(?) [smile]
And lastly...
  • Dinosaur sizings will be corrected - Ceratosaurus and Tyrannosaurus will be scaled down, and Spinosaurus and Giganotosaurus will be scaled up
:D:D[big grin][big grin][heart][heart][yesnod][yesnod][noob][noob][smile][smile][woah][woah][up][up][cool][cool]:cool::cool::):)[squeeeee][squeeeee]

Last edited:
Top Bottom