Exobiology Quality of Life Improvements

After working up through the ranks I really wish you could implement:

• While wearing the Artemis suit and while in your ship give us the ability to use the bio scanner while flying around, maybe up the distance a bit.
  • Give us the ability to drop marker beacons. Many a time I've passed an organic while in the middle of a different one only to forget where it was. This could be replaced by...
  • Multiple sample canisters, maybe linked to suit upgrades. I'm not asking for unlimited canisters but when you have 4 different organic species in spitting distance (gravity dependent) being able to grab more than one at a time would be glorious.

Thank you for your time, carry on. o7

After working up through the ranks I really wish you could implement:

• While wearing the Artemis suit and while in your ship give us the ability to use the bio scanner while flying around, maybe up the distance a bit.
  • Give us the ability to drop marker beacons. Many a time I've passed an organic while in the middle of a different one only to forget where it was. This could be replaced by...
  • Multiple sample canisters, maybe linked to suit upgrades. I'm not asking for unlimited canisters but when you have 4 different organic species in spitting distance (gravity dependent) being able to grab more than one at a time would be glorious.

Thank you for your time, carry on. o7
First one I don't agree with. The other two would be nice.

Top Bottom