Ships Expanse vs. ED Ship Types

So what do we reckon the closest equivalent in ED is for our favourite ships out of The Expanse?

Razorback probably got to be the Fer de Lance.

Rocinette not sure as it is a Corvette in the books/TV series but possibly smaller than the corvettes in ED.

Donnager probably bigger than anything currently flyable In the game, until we get the fleet carrier.

Canterbury - one of the big freighters?

Feel free to discuss!

Razorback is going to be more in line with an Imperial Courier, it's not a dedicated attack ship but it is fast as hell. Mamba would be closer, if it actually was as fast as FDev advertised.

Razorback is going to be more in line with an Imperial Courier, it's not a dedicated attack ship but it is fast as hell. Mamba would be closer, if it actually was as fast as FDev advertised.
I'd second Mamba, actually my first Mamba was named "Razormaec". Even the color scheme fits.

if the videos are right then the Roci is actually closest in size to the DBX.

The Cant at 1K is larger than anything in ED which maxes at 193m for the Cutter, same with the Donnager at 476.

Funnily there aren't a lot of small ships in ED around the 20 of the Razorback. The Cobra 3(27m) is probably closest in function (and probably best match for speed too). Though I can get a pretty fast Hauler(15m) going.

Top Bottom