Ships Exploration Sidewinder.

Try a Dolphin, you can get over 50ly from that and a boost at well over 550.
Thanks for the suggestion and the DBS too, but not about the best small ship explorer more about what you can do with very little credits. If you for go the enhanced thrusters you can get quite a capable Sidewinder explorer for 2.5 mil. The Eagle comes out at over 8 mil, but over 5 mil of that is the enhanced thrusters.

Small ships are fun to explore in, it helps drive home the fact that you're a tiny speck in a huge, uncaring universe. Just got back from a 18000 ly trip in my Hauler. Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestion and the DBS too, but not about the best small ship explorer more about what you can do with very little credits. If you for go the enhanced thrusters you can get quite a capable Sidewinder explorer for 2.5 mil. The Eagle comes out at over 8 mil, but over 5 mil of that is the enhanced thrusters.
Hauler is actually better and dirt cheap, although you must like the cockpit.

Hauler is actually better and dirt cheap, although you must like the cockpit.
I liked the cockpit until I switched to VR, and that basically killed the Hauler for me. On the other hand, VR has enabled me to enjoy off-centered seats like the Cobra and Python which I really don't like in 2D.

I liked the cockpit until I switched to VR, and that basically killed the Hauler for me.
Really? Why? I've never used VR in my life (unfortunately), but I thought it might be easier to look outside, so slightly limited standard view wouldn't be that much of a problem.
I actually like Hauler's cockpit, because it looks like inside of an old car. It's helps me feel like I'm actually inside spaceship, not riding on hood ;)

Spend a long time in an Asp and you'll start to feel really vulnerable when you realise that you are basically sitting in a cage outside of the ship's hull.

Top Bottom