Exploration subforum drinking game

Proposal:
- drink a shot when someone asks about the strange lights in the sky and they turn out to be NGC 7822. (Also, drink two shots when you ask yourself what the strange lights in the sky are and they turn out to be NGC 7822, even though you've been there and you should know that. :) )

Proposal:
- drink a shot when someone asks about the strange lights in the sky and they turn out to be NGC 7822. (Also, drink two shots when you ask yourself what the strange lights in the sky are and they turn out to be NGC 7822, even though you've been there and you should know that. :) )

Happened to me... twice...

Proposal:

Did you go there to check what it was, twice ?

I did not. :)

A certain 'I found Raxxla ... Masked swearing ... It's you again' was involved, though.

Twice.
Nah, Raxxla is the only rogue planet in the game, and if you set your galaxy map to filter by star types, it won't be visible. It's also in the most densely packed sectors of the core. Good luck finding it!

On a more serious note, thanks for your suggestion! I've added it.

Cool, I got a bunch of new entries for the list from your suggestions. Thanks!
It's growing to be somewhat large, so I might remove some later. We'll see. In the worst case, folk here will be drinking a lot. Remember to drink responsibly!

Cool, I got a bunch of new entries for the list from your suggestions. Thanks!
It's growing to be somewhat large, so I might remove some later. We'll see. In the worst case, folk here will be drinking a lot. Remember to drink responsibly!

but explore un-responsibly !

... every time someone comes on and asks how far out they have to fly to find an untagged system (what, more than A THOUSAND LIGHT YEARS???)

... every time Alitnil adds another million Kylies to his resumé

... every time someone asks what this Beagle Point is (or whether you can get there with 25LY range)

Top Bottom