Explorer ELITE achievement unlocked

o7

Congratulations Commander, that was one hell of a trip out!

Did you do a loop around the Galaxy, or just followed your nose?

Congratulations and hail to the Elite Explorer CMDR Zenith!!

Did you get access to that Elite pilots' system yet?
I already had access as a Kickstarter backer, but yeah I paid Founder's World a visit to boost my status to "Allied" with Pilot's Federation.

I am mapping a sectror with all the starsystems interlocking and writing down all of the planets and profits per system on evarage every undiscoverd system can bring up 45000
and every 25 systems on average 1.2 milion

you need between 7000 and 8000 systems to reach your goal of ELITE
There is a way to cut down the number of systems needed and that's to pass through "The Neutron Fields" above and below the galactic bulge. The problem is that it's soul-destroying grinding through them so I broke my "farming" up into 1 major session on the way into SagA*, 1 minor one on the far side of the core, and another minor one on the way back.

o7

Congratulations Commander, that was one hell of a trip out!

Did you do a loop around the Galaxy, or just followed your nose?
I followed a particular destination in each "section".
Sol > NGC 6231 > NGC 6188 > Greae Phio neutrons > Floawns neutrons > Eeshorks nebula > Lychoitl planetary nebulae > Great Annihilator > Sag A*
Sag A* > XTE/GRS beyond the core > XTE/GRS coming back through the middle homeward > OGLE coming back through the middle homeward > FDev warped me the last 7k back

I'm not happy about the last 7k bit, but at least I was more than halfway home and heading back as it was.
RoughGuideGalaxy.jpg

Top Bottom