Parks Fairytale entrance

Wow... if someone didn't know any better, they'd have guessed you got a copy of planet coaster with the fantasy theme already in-game.
You've done a pretty amazing job, that little shop in the tree stump looking part looks so cute and awesome :D

Wow, I love the details! Again, fantastic job De-Lady-Signer! [big grin]

So sweet, thnx Joël :)

It only gets better and better lady, keep it going!! :D

Thnx ! Ji-na-thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;)

I have leave you a comment on your last video on youtube... have a look and tell what do you think about it please

I responded ;) will check it out next week :) having some days off then :D

Wow this looks cool. Love how you did the stairs :D. And again great use of the terrain tool and scenery together. I still need to learn that a bit XD

Thnx so much :D

Great work! I´d love to see some more vines hanging around :) That should add some more mystical feeling. Love it!

You mean I should put in more vines on the terrain things as well ? like the roots or whatever we call it :p ? cause it's very hard.. the roots are so small.. hard to place any plants in the roots..

This is simply stellar!!!!!!!! Outstanding work!!!

aaaw so sweet :) thank you :)

Wow... if someone didn't know any better, they'd have guessed you got a copy of planet coaster with the fantasy theme already in-game.
You've done a pretty amazing job, that little shop in the tree stump looking part looks so cute and awesome :D

that is a very nice compliment :) than kyou so much :D !

Your Fairytale Park inspired me to my own next project. The idea for the bridge is stunning. Hoepfully we will see some water soon, which will give your project the final kick.

But please, can you do me a little favour and tell me, where you find the little hooks on the railing of the bridge? Thanks a lot in advance!!

30svsxs.jpg

looks awesome!!!

Thnx :)

Your Fairytale Park inspired me to my own next project. The idea for the bridge is stunning. Hoepfully we will see some water soon, which will give your project the final kick.

But please, can you do me a little favour and tell me, where you find the little hooks on the railing of the bridge? Thanks a lot in advance!!

http://i67.tinypic.com/30svsxs.jpg

Ey ! haha it's just from the standard road (the yellow one - and make a bridge with it :) then i just put those wall things on it :)

I officially resign from ever building my own park [blah]

Aaaaaw don't ! please don't !

Well awesome job! i think i need to focus on that dirt roads. they look really nice. hmm maybe i do a new theme section in my lets play park :)
thnx for the tons of ideas you get me :)

Short update you guys ! building a castle :D !!! let me know what you think :D

[video=youtube_share;Wg-IJeqjiZA]https://youtu.be/Wg-IJeqjiZA[/video]

I like the castle, it is so nice !

Aaaw thnx! Thats so sweet! Have you seen the video of the castle being finished now? Offcourse everything around the castle will be fairytale in the future as well :)

[video=youtube_share;wD_Vd8M6YDU]https://youtu.be/wD_Vd8M6YDU[/video]

Top Bottom