Falcon's Watch in T Tauri

Did anybody see this megaship before? When did it arrive? Inara lists it as belonging to The Allied Commission as of Mar 9. The ship uplink does not work. Caution, it hosts pirate attack scenarios.
Sorry if it is an oldie, but I wasnt able to find any information on it.

falcon.jpg

Another one? An Allied megaship from Witch Head also showed up in PMD2009 48 recently. I can't fathom any reason for Frontier to deliberately make this change, nor any mechanism that might have caused it to happen unintentionally. With this, it leans slightly more towards intentional...but it's still really weird for them.

Incidentally, the PMD2009 48 megaship also appears to have changed type from when it was added, going off an old video where it appeared as a cargo ship but is now a science one. I have decided not to think too hard about this.

Another one? An Allied megaship from Witch Head also showed up in PMD2009 48 recently. I can't fathom any reason for Frontier to deliberately make this change, nor any mechanism that might have caused it to happen unintentionally. With this, it leans slightly more towards intentional...but it's still really weird for them.

Incidentally, the PMD2009 48 megaship also appears to have changed type from when it was added, going off an old video where it appeared as a cargo ship but is now a science one. I have decided not to think too hard about this.

I'm going to give the other one a visit. Falcon's Watch appears to have changed the type, too.

I'm going to give the other one a visit. Falcon's Watch appears to have changed the type, too.
It's similar to what you've described, no log, otherwise...not a lot to do with it. No events because right now the controller of PMD2009 48 isn't in any states that would trigger them.

The megaship in PMD2009 48 appeared after the Witchhead Nebula was attack by Thargoids.

If unintentional, we suspected they were moved the same way fleet carriers are shifted when Thargoids invade a system. It's very strange, but we are seeing some strange reactions in the PMD system since this happened as well (game system mechanics, not directly lore related).

The megaship in PMD2009 48 appeared after the Witchhead Nebula was attack by Thargoids.

If unintentional, we suspected they were moved the same way fleet carriers are shifted when Thargoids invade a system. It's very strange, but we are seeing some strange reactions in the PMD system since this happened as well (game system mechanics, not directly lore related).
That's one explanation at least. But don't megaships usually get attacked and change state, when a Thargoid attack happens?

It seems like quite the coincidence to have one alliance megaship join the last stronghold of Aegis Research and another one move to the HQ of Azimuth Biotech.

Top Bottom