FBX to TMT Converter Program ?

Hello,
my simple Mind says to me: " Hey, is there anyone out there who has the acknowledge to program a Tool that converts FBX-Modells in a TMT compatible Style ?

Out in the 3D World are so many free 3D-Modells that we than use in PC.
Not everyone (like me) has the Modelling knowledge in Blender etc. [cry]

This was just a tought from me, but i think it would be another big Game Changer !

Greetings
Pyrolator

Pyrolator, you need to follow the guidelines for submission.
it cannot be more than 8K triangles, it must have a material and UVs, and textures accordingly.

it also needs LODs.

im on the phone now, so it’s a bit hard to run around the forum to find links for you, but do a search or look for titles that looks like what you need to get started.

Helena has made a wiki as well which I think may be worth looking into.

Alternatively, you can request toolkit items for the workshop.. or suggestively you can start learning to model! We need more creators out there. [big grin]

Thx for the suggestions.
I hope there will be a Tutorial (German prefared) for Blender that shows a detailed creation from scrap on to a TMTK compatible Object.
Meanwhile i use the Objects from the Workshop.

Thx for the suggestions.
I hope there will be a Tutorial (German prefared) for Blender that shows a detailed creation from scrap on to a TMTK compatible Object.
Meanwhile i use the Objects from the Workshop.

I might be able to help. Not today though

I will fill in some gaps in the Wiki Helena Posted, and i think i will put up a german version as well.

I might be able to help. Not today though

I will fill in some gaps in the Wiki Helena Posted, and i think i will put up a german version as well.

Thx, that would be a great Help.
Besonders für die deutschsprachige PC Gemeinde.

Gruß aus Norddeutschland
Pyrolator

Top Bottom