FC Nanachi takes flight!

We did it! We are finally at Beagle!

Four months later, we are finally back here!

It was an amazing adventure and I am really glad that I managed to endure it!
1603299360219.png

The story is still not really over!

Reaching Beagle, I eventually had to get back to civilization. Fellow CMDRs, with which I kept in touch during this whole journey, organized a special rescue operation of sorts. Their idea was to bring me back to the Bubble by providing me with tritium. I am... really glad by this operation, it really moved me.
For the past weeks they planned, gathered and prepared tritium for the carrier. The idea is roughly to reach me all the way to Iorant XW-J c22-0, a tritium overlap system, just next to Beagle, give me enough tritium for me to reach the center of the galaxy, where another refueling operation will take place.

I am happy to announce that, today, after a lot of careful jumps and dedication, CMDR GlowyHedgehog arrived with his carrier - the Aurora and transferred 6304 tritium, enough to reach Sag A!
20201105174627_1.jpg

Now, it is my turn. Engines are humming again, the horn announcing the hyperjump is blaring into the void, we are moving again. To where? Who knows, who knows, this journey has no goal.

Yet.

How about finding the selenium forest?
Or thargoid homeworld?
Or that famous mystery beginning with R that everyone keeps banging on about. Finding or solving that would be an accomplishment.
Whatever you do you will not surpass what youve already done.
o7 cmdr

I am finally at the core...
Sag A is always stunning and my carrier is just a small speck of dust which can provide a sense of security in the shadow of this monster, that keeps our galaxy together.
It is really a humbling experience.

20201108090856_1.jpg

As for the rescue operation - the tritium CMDR GlowyHedgehog provided did its job and brought me all the way to the core, there is even enough fuel left for few thousand ly left.
Now, I move to Explorer's Anchorage where a familiar carrier is already waiting for me - FC Fleety Mcfleetface, owned by CMDR Fitzsteve, the same CMDR which boosted me with tritium on the other side of the galaxy two months. It is really amazing to see someone familiar at such a remote location. And he is here in order to make the second and final part of the rescue operation - transfer enough fuel with which I can safely move back either to Colonia or the Bubble itself.

20201108081653_1.jpg

Also, there was just no way I could miss the opportunity to visit the famous Explorer's Anchorage station, this is actually my second visit here, my last one was more than an year ago when I tried my hand at deep exploration. Back then I managed to get to Sag A, tried to venture to Beagle, but... I wasn't really that brave to push forward, so I decided to turn back. My failure to reach Beagle back then is part of the reason why I pushed myself to the limit in order to get a carrier there, when they came out to the market, which, in turn, sparked the idea to circumnavigate the galaxy itself.

20201108082537_1.jpg

As for what I am going to do now.
I really don't have anything grand on my mind for now, though, I do plan to visit a white dwarf above the galactic plane which I discovered some time back. There are actually stars above it, which I didn't reach back then, which I will surely be able to reach now. And there seem to be stars even further above, which could be a challenge even for a carrier, I will have to see it for myself when I get there.
And further data shows that, in the same region, there are actually stars deep below the galactic plane as well.
It is nothing grand, but I have some goals for now at least.

Top Bottom