Fdev Developer is Interviewed on Odessey Release...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Remember folks, the issue we have here is due to people forcing the release too early. Devs did their best, but when the boss say "release it" you release it.

Don't bash on the devs who literally had to crunch to make it, bash on the people that made them do that.

Remember folks, the issue we have here is due to people forcing the release too early. Devs did their best, but when the boss say "release it" you release it.

Don't bash on the devs who literally had to crunch to make it, bash on the people that made them do that.
To be honest, it's humor. I love this game and I do believe it's a hallmark in the gaming industry (as a whole), that's why it feels so bad when it went this way.

To be honest, it's humor. I love this game and I do believe it's a hallmark in the gaming industry (as a whole), that's why it feels so bad when it went this way.
I know. We are all here for the same thing. Whether it makes you angry, sad or in denial.

I prefer to not bash at all.
We don't know what happened behind the curtains.
We ultimately don't know who's responsible.
Bashing anyone won't fix the game any faster.

Or, to loosely quote a wise man:
5b3zl5.jpg

I prefer to not bash at all.
We don't know what happened behind the curtains.
We ultimately don't know who's responsible.
Bashing anyone won't fix the game any faster.

Bold of you to assume that the game will ever be fixed. I mean MultiCrew has been broken since forever, and no sign of a fix. Powerplay too.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom