Ships FDL Discount

I have been reading the forums for a good hour now and can't find any threads that talk about where to get the a FDL 20% off. I have found a couple post on reddit but they are months old and the stations I stopped at had no discounts. Anyone know what I can get my hands on a discounted Fer De Lance?

There is a thread on here of all active discounts.

Li Riu controlled systems had 20% off ships and outfitting before 1.4 not sure if it is still active but probably worth a try.

Thank you. Yes I have been flying around his space looking the the FDL it seems the ships are discounted still I think its at 15% but I'm not sure. I just can't find that ship anywhere :/ well back to looking :)

Thank you. Yes I have been flying around his space looking the the FDL it seems the ships are discounted still I think its at 15% but I'm not sure. I just can't find that ship anywhere :/ well back to looking :)

Try Gunn Station in BD+28 413 - thats where I got mine from and then you should head straight to Diaguandri, Ray Station (High Tech) has all the modules you will need to equip your FDL, all at 15% off :)

Cheers

Thank you all for the help I found the FDL 15% off at BD+28 413 at gunn station, not quite 20% but beats the hell out of the normal pricing but all in all I saved over 12 mil on ship costing and outfitting

Top Bottom