Feature Request: Option to change text color only on hud and menus - Would greatly improve VR

Because of the hardware being used at the moment green shows the crispest text, I like may others have used the tinting to change text color while I am in VR, however this makes many other aspects look like trash/nonsensical (my warnings are all now dark green and don't get me started on the avatar pictures). Since hardware is what it is for the moment the two things that would improve the VR experience the most would be adding the ability to color text only, the ability to scale text, and the ability to scale menu panels. If I am not dealing with anything but just doing some space tourism this is one of my favorite games in VR, but if I need to deal with menus it breaks what is otherwise an amazing experience.

I believe with the new update coming having this legacy vr (and general UX customization) issue solved would greatly improve the experience going forward.

...the two things that would improve the VR experience the most would be adding the ability to color text only, the ability to scale text, and the ability to scale menu panels.
I'd settle for scaling (text and menus). Color would be nice, but I'm happy with my desaturated orange scheme, which doesn't muck up the other visuals.

Oh, sorry, but isn't that three things? :)

I'd like to see this too (although for more than just VR of course). It's one thing to change colour layouts via config, but probably nicer and cleaner to do it with sliding scales etc.
Additionally, as long as colours in the cockpit are involved, I'd like to turn the lights off in my cockpit to just enjoy instrument glow and background starlight/station/planet lighting.

Top Bottom